Chapter 70

"So why do you give kittens such names? Can you really shout them out?" Miao Qiu laughed on the phone for a long time, "Look at them quickly."

On the afternoon of the second day after Bo Yanchen went to the third stop, Yun Jiao was in the yard with the kitten and had a video call with Miao Qiu.

Speaking of this, Yun Jiao also found it funny. He turned the video to rear camera and stared at the two silly and silly animals playing with each other on the grass with their plush bellies exposed.

"Mr. said it was very troublesome to name them. When the two kittens were picked up in their hands, they looked silly. They didn't even kick their back legs. They just looked at people blankly. Their eyes were big and bright. fool."

"So I just called it that."

"It's such a childish name. It's as childish as Mr.... but it's also very cute."

Yun Jiao said slowly, The hair of the two little darlings in the sun was clean and shiny, and now they were stained with some mud after rolling around.

"You are so small, can you hide in a small corner and lose sight of it? Your yard is so big." Miao Qiu held her chin and whistled to tease the two little ones, "Look here, just look here~"

Yin Jianlayer just patted Lan Jin's round head with his front paws, his tail raised and he didn't look back.

"They don't run around, and they're pretty clingy."

In order to demonstrate, Yun Jiao stood up and stepped back about ten meters, shouting to the two animals: "Daidu, Silly Silly, come here!"

The little furball who was still fighting around came to his senses after a few seconds, turned his head towards Yun Jiao, and immediately raised his short legs and ran over the grass.

Miao Qiu was a little angry: "Why can't I shout? I'm really angry."

Yun Jiao: "I take care of him every day, so of course he listens to me."

"But isn't your Mr. Tan at home today?"

The reason why I ask this is because in the past few video chats with Miao Qiu, Yun Jiao would always see Tan Congdong passing behind Miao Qiu from time to time, without looking at the camera, appearing and leaving behind without any sound, not knowing what he was doing. .

"No, I went out very early today, and they said they might be very busy these two days, and I'm not allowed to go out." Miao Qiu muttered, "So I wanted to find you after lunch, and I was bored to death."

"I'm bored too. My husband also told me not to go out if it's not necessary. He will take me out when he comes back." Yun Jiao got up and went back to the villa to get a feather cat teasing stick, and then sat in the yard every day The lounge chairs were wiped clean.

Fortunately, Bo Yanchen bought two cute little guys for Yun Jiao, and he could watch them playing around all afternoon.

At nearly four o'clock, Yun Jiao was sitting on a chair, feeling sleepy little by little, when he was suddenly woken up by a cell phone that kept ringing next to him.

"Hello, who is this..." Yun Jiao answered the phone and asked in a low voice before he came out of his sleep.

"Bright!!!!"

Viva's exaggerated shouting came from the phone, which frightened Yun Jiao.

Before the words came out of my mouth, the other side continued to shout: "Hurry and check out the hot search trends, you are going to be famous!!!"