Chapter 46

"What is this?" Yun Jiao didn't realize the problem yet, so he picked up one and put it in front of his eyes and looked at it carefully, "Sir, what is the use of buying it?"

"Extremely thin?"

Perhaps to match Sanrio's cute cartoon image, the word "condom" is not directly written on the outer packaging of the small umbrella, but a knowledgeable person can tell what it is at a glance.

Although Yun Jiao had some intimate sports with Bo Yanchen, he fell into a coma after a while and had no idea that Alpha had used such a thing.

Bo Yanchen watched his little wife examine this gadget like a curious baby, and it was hard not to feel a burning sensation in his lower abdomen.

"Do you want to try it?" Bo Yanchen asked ambiguously from the side.

Yun Jiao held a small umbrella and looked at the alpha in confusion: "Try it? Is it for me?"

"...No, we use it together."

Yun Jiao's expression became even more confused. He didn't understand how two people could use such a small thing together, and he felt even more curious.

"Want to know how to use it?"

Yun Jiao nodded.

He didn't notice that Bo Yanchen was trying hard to control the smile on his lips, trying to look calm and calm, as if it was just a simple thing like an accessory.

"I'll show you how to use it after you take a shower."

Speaking of taking a bath, Yun Jiao frowned slightly, and his beautiful wet eyes drifted to both sides for a few times before looking at Bo Yanchen, as if it was difficult to speak.

"Tonight...can we not take a shower together tonight?"

Although the expression on his whole face remained unchanged, the disappointment in Bo Yanchen's eyes was obvious. Yun Jiao felt a little sorry in his heart, but he felt really embarrassed.

"In the bathroom, it's so weird..."

Yun Jiao muttered softly.

"And it will be very painful if you knock yourself in the bathtub or on the sink..."

The second sentence was actually said by Yun Jiao indiscriminately. The main reason was that he was embarrassed. He was more accustomed to doing this kind of intimate behavior between husband and wife in a serious manner in bed.

After hearing this, Bo Yanchen really thought that Yun Jiao was in pain. He frowned and tried to look at Yun Jiao's knees or somewhere else.

Oga's skin was too tender. Bo Yanchen held his wife's calf and indeed saw some light redness and slight bruises on the round and small knee.

"Sorry, you should have told me when you were in pain." Bo Yanchen said, "Tell me whenever you feel uncomfortable."

Yun Jiao looked away, her cheeks turning pink: "...How could you notice this at that time..."

But he didn't say that in fact, the wound only looked serious, and it didn't actually hurt much.

Bo Yanchen stared at his shy and attractive little wife for a long time with his brain shut down, and finally stood up stiffly: "Then... you go and wash it first."

"Go to my bedroom and wash it. There are new towels and everything."

The bathroom is indeed not suitable enough. My charming wife should be placed on a soft and white big bed.