Chapter 75

"If there is really a paparazzi squatting down, there won't be much difference between the front door and the side window, right? This is too dangerous, sir!"

I had suddenly thought of giving my little wife a "surprise", but now I saw that my young wife looked at him with a stern look on his face, and the tall actor looked like a pitiful man with droopy ears and tail in front of the window. Big dog hook.

"I just wanted to... make a joke."

Bo Yanchen felt a little bewildered and touched Yun Jiao's serious face with a pursed mouth. Before he could touch the tender and smooth skin that he had been thinking about for several days, his wrist was grabbed.

"Why don't you come in quickly?" Yun Jiao said fiercely.

Bo Yanchen inexplicably thought of the fierce look of two silly little kittens with their soft fur exploding when they meowed at him.

After entering the room, Yun Jiao didn't speak to Bo Yanchen. He just went to the cloakroom and took out a new pillow and a thin quilt, leaving the alpha sitting alone and pitifully.

"I haven't taken a shower yet." Bo Yanchen watched Yun Jiao put the pillow and quilt on the bed.

Yun Jiao: "Then sir, go take a shower."

Bo Yanchen: "I have no clothes."

Yun Jiao: "Not here either."

Yun Jiao walked around to Bo Yanchen to make the bed, but was caught off guard by being hugged around the waist and taken back.

After several days, he finally inhaled his own scent. The alpha kept rubbing and smelling the delicate back of his wife's neck like a big dog, making Yun Jiao struggle.

"It's very itchy, sir!"

Bo Yanchen: "If I don't have any clothes, I won't wear them. There seems to be no need to wear them here."

His lips were pressed against Yun Jiao's ears, and his breath was like a fire, dyeing Yun Jiao's delicate ears a beautiful red.

Yun Jiao's face turned red: "Sir, go wash it quickly! I'll get you some clothes. I'm not lying to you..."

Bo Yanchen: "If you don't believe it, I must have no clothes. I won't wear them."

"You're lying. I don't have any clothes at all. You just want to get rid of me."

With this little effort, Yun Jiao's anger had disappeared without a trace. Instead, she had to ask her husband to get clothes and take a bath like a child.

"It was because I guessed that my husband might come when I was packing my luggage, so I took a few sets of clothes." Yun Jiao explained seriously, but the alpha turned a deaf ear. He didn't get up until he felt that he had barely sucked enough for the past few days.

Originally, he wanted to drag his wife into the bathroom and wash them together, but Yun Jiao cruelly refused because he wanted to see how the little cat was doing in other rooms.

Bo Yanchen entered the bathroom with his tail hanging down, feeling that he could not be jealous of the milk cat.

............

"...Mr. Ke..." Yun Jiao subconsciously wanted to use honorifics, but found that the aura of Bo Yanchen around him suddenly changed. He quickly changed his words, "Did Ke Ziqian send it to me? Those messages?"

Bo Yanchen snorted with a nasal voice: "It's him, he has a very bad mind."

Yun Jiao glanced at her husband who was leaning against her after taking a shower. The ends of his hair were wet and stuck to his neck. Even if he looked up, he could see his face, which was faultless. He was closing his eyelids with an expression of contempt.