Chapter 39

The thin needle that had a strong presence in Yun Jiao's heart these past two days slowly melted away in Tang Jin's few words. Although it didn't sound like a very good thing, Yun Jiao felt that his whole person became relaxed and relieved.

So, it wasn't actually what he thought.

"You Yue probably used a marketing account yesterday to spread the scandal out of context with Bo Yanchen, but I quickly contacted the publicist to get rid of the news." Tang Jin was stung by the alcohol in the cocktail, and frowned as he took out a tissue.

"It's quite hot after being fired, and the appetite seems to be quite large." Tang Jin looked at Yun Jiao, "But you probably... don't know, right?"

In his opinion, Bo Yanchen, a good little wife, didn't seem to be surfing the Internet very often, so he shouldn't have seen her by chance. If he had really seen it, he would probably have asked Bo Yanchen.

The next second, the petite Oga sitting on Bo Yanchen's lap nodded seriously: "I saw that message."

Tang Jin: "..."

An inexplicable feeling of guilt came over him. After all, what allowed You Yue to do this was that apart from the public relations department, Tang Jin felt that he also had to bear a lot of responsibility.

Why didn't he prevent You Yue in advance?

But it is indeed so outrageous that no one can predict it. How could anyone come back with a clear goal to start a scandal with Bo Yanchen as soon as they return to China?

Have you not broken up with the financial backer? It's not broken but it can be tolerated. The little star you raised is having an affair with someone else?

Tang Jin felt that this matter should be investigated carefully, although he was not sure if any clues could be found.

The director originally wanted to get the two of them to discuss and resolve the conflict, and told Bo Yanchen that this temporary role would not have much impact. If there was no one behind You Yue, how could a famous director with a reputation and experience be allowed to do such a thing?

After dinner, they were supposed to go their separate ways, but Bo Yanchen said nothing more even though he had a stern face and refused to eat. As a result, after the director left, You Yue didn't know what happened, so she got close to Bo Yanchen who was about to go to the bathroom. Thinking that the past feud had been settled, she started talking about other things in an attempt to start a chat.

Tang Jin didn't know how Bo Yanchen discovered the paparazzi when he had drunk a lot. When he heard the sound and ran over, the boy was already half-breathed by Bo Yanchen and collapsed in the corner. A few meters away, his face turned pale with fright. You Yue.

It has to be said that today's paparazzi trade their lives for first-line information. After Tang Jin called 120, he went over to look at his equipment. The photo had been sent out the moment it was taken. At this time, the content might have been edited and sent. platform.

Fortunately, this hotel is relatively private, and it happened to be a night with few people, so it didn't cause much commotion.

However, Bo Yanchen was ruthless in his attacks and usually did not give the other party many chances to shout.

"Actually, something like this happened...?" Yun Jiao was shocked and looked at the calm sleeping alpha in front of him. He was leaning back gently on the back of the sofa, with his prominent Adam's apple prominent.

Bo Yanchen's hands were still clasped around Yun Jiao's waist, and the joints on the back of his hands were indeed a little red.

I can't explain how I feel, but I feel more distressed. Yun Jiao gently covered it with his hand, looking at Bo Yanchen's slightly frowned brows, wanting to smooth them.