Chapter 29

Yun Jiao was confused by Viva and seemed confused.

"Then what should I... call it?" He humbly asked for advice. After all, Viva was so eloquent that she seemed to have a lot of experience.

"Forget it, forget it, you are used to calling 'sir' now, it will be very strange to suddenly change to husband." Viva sighed, "Just keep calling like that, and then change to husband after you two are put on the bed. Shout or something."

"I really hate that Bo Yanchen is a piece of wood." He finally sighed with a frown.

The oga in front of me is so delicious, but there are no hints or direct actions.

Although but... it is also possible that Bo Yanchen respected Yun Jiao's wishes and did not put himself in a completely strong position like the traditional Ao relationship.

Okay, thinking about it this way, Viva felt an inexplicable admiration for Bo Yanchen.

As his former love interest, it is not difficult for Bo Yanchen to accept this reality now.

Rather, what Viva wants to see now is that this actor, who has a bad temper and is incompatible with his surroundings, can be eaten to death by Yun Jiao, which can make up for some of his regrets.

But......

"Your progress is too slow now." Viva said with a sad look on her face.

"And as far as I know, after Bo Yanchen finishes filming this film, there are still many projects waiting for him to collaborate on, and he will also meet many new people. There is a high probability that he will also meet the big traffic star who is preparing to return to China."

Seeing that Yun Jiao was still in a daze, Viva quickly added: "I have always been paying attention to things in the industry, not just Bo Yanchen, but I am saying this to tell you..."

"The competition is fierce, Jiaojiao."

"He certainly won't tell you these things, right?"

Seeing Yun Jiao fluttering her eyelashes and lowering her head slightly as she responded softly, Viva wondered in his heart whether he had gone too far, but in fact he was also worried.

How could a little sheep like Yun Jiao be able to fight those thousand-year-old foxes in the pen?

Viva would not trust people in her circle, but Bo Yanchen was someone he could never see through, and he did not dare to guess whether Bo Yanchen would always be good to Yun Jiao.

"But based on what I know about him, this guy definitely likes you. You have to have confidence." Viva said immediately when she saw that Yun Jiao was a little disappointed.

"...Thank you viva." Yun Jiao pursed his lips and smiled. He knew that the other party was comforting him.

Comfort is comfort, Yun Jiao can feel Bo Yanchen's kindness to her, but what Viva said is also true.

The two chatted in the lounge for a while, and Bo Yanchen came back soon.

"My wife is here, and her efficiency is just shouting." Viva saw the other party looking at Yun Jiao as soon as he came in, then picked up the bag next to him and stood up.

"Do it again?"

"He didn't say anything strange, did he?" Bo Yanchen asked, looking at Yun Jiao. He had changed back into his regular clothes and was fiddling with the necklace that was a little crooked on his chest.

Yun Jiao smiled and shook his head: "No, v...viva is a very good person."

"What do you mean by weird words? You should thank me..." Viva yelled.