Chapter 78 The End

"Jiaojiao! What are you still looking at? You're going to be late for class!"

Miao Qiu's shout rang in his ears, and Yun Jiao's attention was still focused on the cicada on the tree trunk. The cicada's cry blended with the warm afternoon sunshine.

"Well...here he comes!"

Yun Jiao was stunned for a moment, turned around and trotted towards Miao Qiu.

The slender mega was wearing a snow-white shirt and shorts, with a silver satin bow tie dangling on her chest.

"What's so good about a tree? I'll be criticized for being late later."

Miao Qiu walked in front and muttered, without looking back.

The distance was quite far, but Yun Jiao could still clearly hear what Miao Qiu said. He wanted to catch up quickly, but was tripped down in the next second.

"Chirp chirp... ugh!"

The incoming chirping of cicadas and the sluggish summer air were instantly swallowed up. Yun Jiao took one last look at Miao Qiu's back and fell into darkness.

It seemed like he had fallen into water, but Yun Jiao didn't remember that there was a pool on this road. His whole body was so cold that he couldn't open his eyes, so he could only try to stretch his body, but it had little effect, and the coldness was as pervasive as broken ice.

"Yun Jiao, there is a family who wants to adopt you. The reformatory school has confirmed that they are a very wealthy family. They have promised to provide you with anything you need, including academic support. Come and find out."

"Yun Jiao, this is your alpha fiancé. There are physical examination and appraisal reports. He is from the Ke family. He has a good figure and good looks, isn't he? It's a marriage between our family and the Ke family."

"Oh, are you the mega who married me?"

"You're already married and you still don't want to sleep with me? What do you mean?"

"Why do you have to dress like this? All the megas who come out of the reformatory have such weird dressing habits?"

"Wandering around the house every day without being touched, get out of here."

"..."

"..."

Yun Jiao gradually felt suffocated, curled up into a small ball from the cold, and felt like he was constantly falling, sometimes floating without gravity.

It wasn't until I finally felt myself slowly landing on the ground that I opened my eyes.

What he saw was a vast expanse of transparent blue that spread endlessly, with a pale golden light glowing from below.

Like a sea about to rise.

"woke up?"

Bo Yanchen felt the movements of the person in his arms slowly increase, and gently lifted Yun Jiao's head, which was resting on his chest.

Before she could recover from the dream she just had, Yun Jiaomi stared with moist eyes. After a while, she realized that she was already in the car, and the dark green outside the window and the familiar spire in the distance gradually faded away.

"Sir...I fell asleep?"

As if he had been dreaming for a long time, his head was heavy. Yun Jiao raised his head and looked at Bo Yanchen. The other person looked down at him slightly, and his eyes were the same blue as in the dream a second ago. Yun Jiao even felt uncomfortable for a moment. reality.