Chapter 64

Yun Jiao was confused by Tang Jin's voice that broke his defense, and for a moment he didn't know how to respond.

Tang Jin quickly realized that he had shouted too much and quickly adjusted the volume: "Yun Jiao, give the phone to Bo Yanchen. I have something to tell him."

So Yun Jiao didn't even have time to put on her slippers, so she hurriedly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom door to knock on the door.

"What's wrong?"

Bo Yanchen casually wrapped a bath towel around and opened the door. In the misty mist, he saw Yun Jiao holding his mobile phone.

"It's Mr. Tang." Yun Jiao said hurriedly.

"...So, why did you bring your wife?"

"You were here to take care of your family during the last variety show, right?"

After answering the phone, Bo Yanchen asked Yun Jiao to go back to the bedroom first. He listened to Tang Jin's incomprehensible tone and had a careless and indifferent expression on his face that would make Tang Jin go crazy.

"The separation has been too long, I can't bear it." Bo Yanchen replied leisurely, and wiped the mirror that was covered with moisture.

"Ancestor, didn't we all agree before? This variety show doesn't last for a month. You stay on one station for a few days, and then you can have three or four days free. Then you can do whatever you want, and follow it every day. Yun Jiao can stay in bed."

Bo Yanchen: "But when it was time to leave, I just couldn't bear it anymore."

When he thought that it would still be half a day and he would have to leave at night at the latest, his little wife leaned in Bo Yanchen's arms and looked at him with wet eyes, like the morning dew in her mouth. She didn't say anything to persuade him to stay, but her eyes were full of reluctance to let go.

So good, who can bear it?

"Maybe I'm a beta and don't quite understand the close connection between your alphas and omegas, but as an agent, I still have to remind you that you are at great risk."

Tang Jin: "Who can ensure that you were not photographed when you entered Yun Jiao's room? If you are discovered, as long as Yun Jiao takes another step out of this room, you two will be directly booked on the headlines."

"Lun Mantong is still keeping an eye on you."

Bo Yanchen: "Then make it public and let her block me. Whoever wants to be this useless actor can be considered me."

"Do you think it's more likely that she buried you in the snow, or that she used various methods to take Yun Jiao away from you silently?"

Bo Yanchen was silent for a long time, his tongue pressed against the side of his cheek, as if he had been bitten and tasted blood.

"If she dares to do it, so can I."

Tang Jin: "How can you do it?"

Bo Yanchen: "How do you know I can't do it?"

"c...this stubborn temper is here again...if I don't bother you about this, then I assume that you can solve the problem on your mother's side, but the impact on your career is inevitable and absolute."

Tang Jin felt that he was just a few steps away from having a heart attack.

"What will Yun Jiao think then?"

"Do you think that with his character, he would put all the blame on himself?"

After not hearing Bo Yanchen's reply for a long time, Tang Jin knew that he had touched on his pain point.