Chapter 4

Yun Jiao initially thought that the family that would adopt him would not have omegas, but the reality was obviously not the case.

The Cen family not only has an omega young master, but he is also a popular rising star who has already made his debut.

Yun Jiao didn't understand why they still had to put in the effort to get her out of the labor camp and get married, when they obviously had omegas at home.

But what Yun Jiao accidentally learned was that in their circle, going to a correctional school to adopt an omega specifically for the sake of the alpha in the family was a very disgraceful behavior.

He felt more like he was bought by the Cen family as a gift to Ke Ziqian.

The Cen family's big house is basically full of expensive wood products, and the whole house has an antique style.

Yun Jiao spent most of the first two years living in a place arranged by the Cen family instead of in a single-family house here. Every time he came here, he would inevitably feel a little out of breath and nervous, and he could only attribute this to his own shortcomings that were difficult to adapt to.

"Oh, Yun Jiao is here, come and sit."

"Okay, mom." Yun Jiao responded softly.

A woman in exquisite and luxurious clothes sitting on a wooden chair in the hall looked at Yun Jiao who walked in, and nodded lightly.

It was Cen Xiaoyu who brought Yun Jiao out of the labor camp.

Cen Xiaoyu has broken Yun Jiao's understanding of omega to a certain extent. He is so strong that sometimes people feel cold and hard, and his temperament is more like that of an alpha.

Even at home, she sat dignifiedly and slowly turned the beads in her hand.

Cen Xiaoyu had just divorced her ex-husband not long before she brought him out. The other party had left the house without any children. That's all Yun Jiao knew.

"Lunch is still being prepared, let's sit down for a while." She gestured and moved her gaze towards Ke Ziqian sitting in the middle.

"Come on." Ke Ziqian put away his phone briefly, raised his chin towards Yun Jiao, and waved.

It's like calling a beautiful and well-behaved puppy.

As soon as Yun Jiao sat down next to Ke Ziqian at a distance, he was grabbed by the waist and pulled over. Yun Jiao was caught off guard and stiffened for a moment.

The pressure from Cen Xiaoyu's gaze was a bit heavy, and Yun Jiao could only lean on it obediently, forcing himself to focus on Ke Ziqian's mobile phone screen.

Despite this, I didn't dare to look at the content on the phone completely. I could only vaguely see that it was on the chat page.

They chatted frequently, and Ke Ziqian didn't hide anything, so Yun Jiao didn't think anything was wrong.

"Mom!" Cen Xuanxiu, who was sitting on the other side and looking at her phone, suddenly called out slightly excitedly.

"What's the matter? I told you not to be surprised." Cen Xiaoyu responded, with a light tone that didn't sound blaming at all.

"The director said that Best Actor Bo will come to the set in a few days to observe." Cen Xuanxiu said while continuing to swipe the phone screen carefully, as if to confirm the exact extent of the news.

"Why should the best actor come to your studio to watch?" Cen Xiaoyu has a special fondness for this best actor, and her expression has changed, and she actually has a sense of disobedience of a young girl in her early years.