Chapter 80 Extra 2 Miao Qiu

Miao Qiu never thought that she could be adopted by such a family.

When Yun Jiao was picked up, he watched at the entrance of the reformatory. Two expensive-looking cars were parked at the entrance. Needless to say, he came from a wealthy family.

Before leaving the reformatory, Miao Qiu didn't actually know the details of the family that adopted him. He only knew that the adopter made a decision after seeing his photo.

Miao Qiu thought to herself that this home would be enough to keep him fed and clothed.

Unexpectedly, on the day he left, he saw four or five black cars parked at the gate.

The man who walked up to him was wearing a suit and was tall and thin, with a fair and upright face. Miao Qiu thought he was an adopted person. Just when he was thinking about how to call him, the man said: "Young Master, I am Mr. Tan's assistant Lin Xun. bring it on."

Are there any assistants? Miao Qiu was stunned.

After being taken into a car in the middle, Miao Qiu met her adopter, Mr. Tan.

Mr. Tan seemed to be very tall, which made Miao Qiu feel oppressed even in the very spacious interior of the car. Miao Qiu had prepared countless self-introductions, but was choked back at this moment.

Miao Qiu has never seen such a good-looking person. Mr. Tan, who had a suit jacket draped over his shoulders, did not speak to Miao Qiu. He just raised his eyes and glanced at him, then continued to tilt his head slightly, leaning on the back seat with his eyes closed to rest.

Only at this time did Miao Qiu dare to blatantly peek at Mr. Tan. He, who had always been bold and lively, felt so embarrassed for the first time. He put his hands into fists on his legs, feeling that his chest was hot and his heartbeat was extremely fast.

Such a good-looking person...is his adoptive father?

Mr. Tan looks very young, but has a very calm temperament, which makes Miao Qiu dare not speak easily.

Not only is he young, but he is also very rich. Miao Qiu feels that he is very lucky this time.

Until arriving at the large manor, Miao Qiu's inner excitement reached a peak again.

The rich people he knew probably lived in big villas, but what was outrageous was that Mr. Tan owned an entire manor. Standing at the gate, he couldn't even see where the end of the manor was.

Miao Qiu lived here and communicated directly with Lin Xun on daily issues. Except for the first day after arriving home, Miao Qiu did not see Mr. Tan for more than a week.

Mr. Tan seems to be very busy at work.

The facilities in the manor were very complete. Miao Qiu didn't feel bored staying in the manor. She occasionally chatted with Yun Jiao and felt that her life was quite comfortable.

But there was always a thought in his heart, like it was sprouting, tickling the tip of his heart.

This thought tortured him so much that he would often lie awake at night and sit by the window in a daze.

That night, when Miao Qiu was sitting by the window in a daze, she heard the sound of a car driving into the manor in the silence.

Seemingly feeling something, he quickly jumped off the window sill, without even having time to put on his shoes, and ran out of the bedroom and quickly went downstairs.