Chapter 14

The fair-skinned and beautiful omega hugged her legs and leaned against the glass window, like some kind of well-behaved white cat huddled in its nest in a safe posture, but its face was pressed against the transparent glass window, as if it could feel The warmth and softness of the cheek flesh.

Bo Yanchen raised his head and looked at Yun Jiao for a while, then returned to normal and walked forward into the door.

Yun Jiao watched the black car drive slowly, and stood up slowly but quickly.

Oh my god...did he just laugh? ? He seemed to be smiling! ! !

Yun Jiao didn't know if he had made a mistake, but he did vaguely feel that the corners of Bo Yanchen's mouth were slightly raised the moment he lowered his head again.

But regardless of whether Bo Yanchen was smiling or not, his behavior of pressing his face against the glass just now must have looked silly! !

Yun Jiao thought about many scenarios of meeting Bo Yanchen. Maybe she saw him come back and ran downstairs and called Mr. Alpha. The worst scenario was that he just came out of the shower and bumped into Bo Yanchen who had returned without any precautions. .

But it definitely shouldn't be like that just now, with a stupid look on his face and a dull, unintelligent expression.

But his new alpha husband was already downstairs, so there was no extra time for Yun Jiao to be annoyed and embarrassed. He put on his slippers and immediately ran out. He glanced at the elevator and thought of the embarrassment of running into him when the elevator door opened on the first floor. Yun Jiao chose to go down the stairs.

Tang Jin came in and looked around but didn't see the omega. He was not in a hurry to find him. He walked to the water bar area and poured some ground coffee beans.

After the rich aroma of coffee rose, Tang Jin saw Bo Yanchen walking in from outside.

"Why are you walking so slowly? Don't you want to see your little wife earlier?"

With data supporting 100% matching, Tang Jin now believes that Bo Yanchen does have different feelings about this omega.

In the past few times, Tang Jin could attribute his seemingly twitchy behavior to the reason "perhaps it was just a whim that aroused the great movie king's pity for beauty", but that can't be done now.

From the moment he submitted the friend application, Bo Yanchen never looked away from the screen of his phone during the meal. He put it aside and glanced at it from time to time. Tang Jin felt very strange. The actor Bo Yanchen who used to be cold and bad-tempered suddenly became In this way, it is not so easy to adapt.

Seeing that the omega's avatar was a blue and white little "rabbit" with long ears, Bo Yanchen saved it and searched online. Tang Jin was shocked and wanted to laugh.

"Ancestor, this is the Jade Gui Dog. You don't even know this, do you?"

"...Yu Gui dog?" Bo Yanchen glanced at Tang Jin, his eyebrows slightly wrinkled, and his face seemed to be extremely charming in every move and every expression, but no one would have thought that the question he was thinking about was, Yu Gui What is a dog?

"What kind of dog? The ears are so long, isn't it a rabbit?"

"...scoff." Tang Jin couldn't hold it back.

Bo Yanchen has not expressed any obvious love for cute things, and Tang Jin knows that, at least this has been the case for the actor since he took over.

He doesn't seem to be interested in cuteness. He has never expressed any appreciation for other pure and sexy types of omegas, betas or even alphas. The only thing he has the slightest connection with "cuteness" is probably his addiction. Sweet.