Chapter 36

The cream-yellow bedding that was originally spread neatly on the bed was randomly moved into a ball and piled beside the bed. Yun Jiao lay on the bed with a slender waist, and heat kept gathering on her face.

The shorts that almost reached the knees were lifted up, and you could see that the roots of the snow-white legs were now red, and the tender skin was trembling slightly.

"Sir...is this okay?" Yun Jiao's thigh was in burning pain. Bo Yanchen took a tissue from the side and wiped Yun Jiao's leg clean, then applied ointment on it.

The burning pain in the leg just now was suppressed by the cool ointment. Yun Jiao's hands were sore from the support. When he was about to turn around, he was suddenly hugged by a large piece of mattress.

Bo Yanchen wrapped him back into the bed quilt and put him in his arms.

"Sleep, sleep." He said in a deep voice, his slightly hoarse voice not sounding like much relief.

Yun Jiao didn't dare to provoke Bo Yanchen anymore. Not only was there a dull pain behind her back, but also in her legs. She had no choice but to huddle in the bed quilt in Bo Yanchen's arms.

Probably because of the hard work last night, the sound of gentle breathing soon came from behind, and it didn't take long before Yun Jiao also fell asleep.

When I woke up again, the sunshine outside the window was already very bright, and I knew it was getting late without looking at the time.

Yun Jiao rubbed his eyes and turned around slowly. The alpha behind him had disappeared and seemed to have gone out.

"Hmm...?" But why does my lip hurt a little?

After lying in bed for a while, Yun Jiao slowly got up from the bed. After entering the bathroom, he found that his lower lip was a little red, as if he had been bitten and drew some blood.

Didn't this happen before going to bed yesterday? And...you didn't kiss Bo Yanchen last night, right?

...is this morning?

Yun Jiao couldn't remember whether Bo Yanchen chewed his lips when he got up, but judging from the obvious red spots in the mirror, it seemed that he did.

After eating breakfast, Yun Jiao received a call from Viva, saying that she had found a suitable nutritionist and coach and could go there in the afternoon. The premise was that she had reported to Bo Yanchen first, otherwise she would not be able to enter the villa.

Yun Jiao told Bo Yanchen about this on the chat software, but it took the other party rare for nearly an hour to respond.

Don't argue: What gender? Nutritionist?

Yun Jiao: Yes, the nutritionist, Viva said that she is a male beta, and she seems to be quite famous.

It took nearly ten minutes before Bo Yanchen said something.

Don't make a fuss: OK.

Many times, Bo Yanchen appears to be more talkative and approachable on chat software than in person.

But it was rare today and seemed a little indifferent.

Yun Jiao held the phone with both hands and stared at the word "OK" on the screen for a long time before going about his own business.

However, at this moment, Bo Yanchen turned off his mobile phone, raised his eyelids and glanced at the pale You Yue on the other side of the shooting scene.

Several chairs used to store items nearby were kicked over, making the not-so-tidy set even more messy. Everyone present looked pale and did not dare to say a word. They only dared to watch Bo Yanchen suddenly take out the bag in the middle of the fuss. Just take out the phone and reply to messages.

............

Around two or three o'clock in the afternoon, the nutritionist arrived.

Yun Jiao was stunned when he saw that the person coming was a tall and strong man. ...Didn't Viva mean that it was a beta?

"Yun Jiao... right? Hello, just call me He Huishan." This man, a nutritionist and coach, has a handsome appearance, and the smile on his face makes people easy to like.

He brought a backpack and wore tight-fitting fitness clothes. His body shape and muscles were beautifully outlined.

"I have heard from Viva about the specific situation. Today we will mainly talk about where the physical deficiencies are and what nutritional supplements are needed, and then finally go to the fitness area to familiarize yourself with the equipment."

At first glance, He Huishan seemed to be a very experienced and talkative coach. His gentle and appropriate tone made Yun Jiao adapt quickly, and the initial embarrassment was smoothed over.

The two went to the fitness area to look at it for a while. I have to say that the designer of this house really thought it through when building it. The fitness equipment available for Alpha and Omega is fully equipped, as well as assistive equipment for body testing.

He Huishan explained and analyzed Yun Jiao's body data and analyzed the specific issues, and then took out several sets of tight-fitting workout clothes from his backpack.

"For omegas, you don't need to pay too much attention to strength training. You just need to learn how to exercise and use your core strength, and then combine it with the improvement of food nutrition." He Huishan looked at the petite omega in front of him and explained seriously, as if he thought of something while talking. Suddenly smiled.

"But Viva said that you want me to solve the problem for you...that you can't bear the alpha in bed...?"

For Viva, saying this was as normal as eating and drinking, but Yun Jiao didn't expect that the other party would even say this. She couldn't help but blush, and she pinched her fingers and looked away helplessly.

"ah......"

"Haha, this is normal. I have helped many omegas. Don't feel shy. On the contrary, knowing this situation can make us more targeted." He Huishan smiled heartily, "This is fitness clothes. Next time we start exercising Just wear this one, it should be the right size, I can tell."

This was the first time that Yun Jiao could get along so comfortably with a stranger he met for the first time. It must be said that this kind of profession, which is far from the upper class, has a strong emotional intelligence.

He Huishan never asked once about the owner of this house or other questions about Yun Jiao's personal affairs.

They didn't finish until around five or six o'clock. After He Huishan left, Yun Jiao took a short rest and then went to the bathroom to wash off the light sweat she had produced in the afternoon.

After getting dressed and getting ready to dry my hair, another notification came from my phone.

Yun Jiao's heart trembled.

After he saw the push message yesterday, he followed the account that posted the message, so every time it sent out a push message, there would be a special prompt.

"secret! You Yue was secretly photographed going out to a bar with actor Bo Yanchen! ? 》

Yun Jiao's hands were shaking a little, and he was stunned for several seconds before slowly pressing the push button.

The next moment, specific information jumped out.

A photo is attached below. The lighting is not particularly good, but you can see a tall and slender silhouette holding a wine glass in his hand. Next to him is the alpha figure with broad shoulders and narrow waist that Yun Jiao is all too familiar with.

Yesterday I was glad that the two of them were not in the same frame, but today they are here.