Chapter 68

When You Yue fell, the surrounding guests caused a commotion, but Bo Yanchen was the first to react and fish him up.

After landing on the shore, You Yue's whole body was soaked. Her originally fair face looked very pale and frail, but she still looked good.

The guests gathered around and worried for a while. After confirming that there was nothing wrong with him, they all agreed to let You Yue take the car back first. Some of them cleverly suggested that Actor Bo send him back. After all, both of them had fallen into the water. Although Bo Yanchen was soaked Not many portions, but going back together is the best.

This was finally decided.

You Ning, who was standing nearby, looked at her brother with water droplets falling from his chin. The indifference and disgust in his eyes flashed past, and was immediately replaced by obvious worry.

He showed the image of a good younger brother who cared deeply about his elder brother. Until You Yue and Bo Yanchen got in the car and closed the door, they still stood there and looked at the trunk of the car that was gradually going away.

"I didn't expect the actor to look so cold. Senior You Yue was the quickest to act when something happened." A starlet who had a good relationship with You Ning came over and said.

You Ning twitched her lips and smiled: "...Really?"

But the problem is that the great actor already has a fixed partner.

After meeting the omega and Bo Yanchen at the villa a few months ago, they were all banned and could only keep what they knew in their stomachs.

But even if there was no prohibition, he would not tell You Yue.

At this time, the camera turned elsewhere, and You Ning looked at the other people who continued to discuss around aquatic products.

"...The program's effect and gimmick creation rank first." He chuckled lightly.

Is it fun to fall into the water on purpose? Bo Yanchen didn't even want to touch You Yue. It was probably just the effect of the program that the two companies had discussed before.

But You Yue didn't know that omega existed, and he didn't know that the things he did would only make him look like a clown, which was very funny.

However, it is not certain whether Bo Yanchen is still with that omega. If so, whether it will be made public is also a question.

It just depends on who is the clown.

After getting on the bus, Bo Yanchen sat across a seat from You Yue. He seemed quite enthusiastic a moment ago (compared to his usual cold face). At this time, he casually wiped his face with a tissue and started looking at his phone.

Clicked on the chat box at the top and typed several paragraphs "Da Da Da".

You Yue didn't notice this detail. She looked sideways at Bo Yanchen several times and said, "Thank you. You may think I did it on purpose, but I really didn't."

"I admit that I wanted to start a scandal with you before, but after knowing that you were disgusted, I no longer have such thoughts."

Compared with Yun Jiao's soft and soft voice that makes your heart melt when you listen to it, You Yue's voice is clearer and the ending is a bit vaguely upturned. Maybe many people like this kind of voice, but Bo Yanchen is annoyed by it. .

"Yeah." He replied with a syllable.

You Yue blinked, and the water drops on her eyelashes fell on her face: "...I just want to have a good relationship with you."