Chapter 18

Shao Xia's eye-catching peach blossom eyes widened in shock. After taking a few seconds to realize that the thing he was holding was probably Bo Yanchen's, his eye sockets became visibly red.

You Ning was also startled next to her and quickly explained: "I'm really sorry, Brother Bo... We didn't expect this to be your umbrella. We just saw this cute one next to us and wanted to take a look. No. I'm really sorry for the random touching."

Not to mention that it's completely different from Bo Yanchen's style, there aren't many people in the entire crew who know how to use such a cute umbrella, right?

Even Omega pursues luxury brands more than these ridiculously cute gadgets.

Bo Yanchen lowered his head and checked the umbrella. It was indeed intact, then turned and left without saying a word.

Tang Jin silently wanted to follow, but was held back by You Ning for a moment.

"Brother Tang, Xiao Xia really didn't mean it. We thought it was a staff member's umbrella. We thought it was interesting and just wanted to take a look at it." You Ning blinked and ran to Tang Jin, and at the same time tugged at Shao Xia's umbrella. The corner of his clothes signaled him to say something quickly.

"I'm sorry, Brother Tang. Can you, can you apologize to me and Brother Bo? I really didn't expect..." Shao Xia's voice was filled with tears, but he still seized the opportunity to apologize to Tang Jin.

"I know, it's not that serious." Tang Jin was a big boy, so he could only comfort him like this first.

What can be done? Bo Yanchen's temper didn't last forever.

It was only two sentences. Tang Jin had seen people scolded and cried before. What could he do?

Bo Yanchen's family background alone was enough to scare them away, not to mention that he was indeed a real talent and had won a bunch of awards.

This kind of person doesn't rely on his talents and has never been involved in any dirty, dirty or even illegal things in the entertainment industry. He just has a bad temper, but Tang Jin thinks it's acceptable.

...You have to accept it even if you don't accept it.

But Tang Jin felt that there was nothing to be happy about.

At least this incident once again proved that Yun Jiao Omega indeed held an extraordinary height in Bo Yanchen's heart.

After they get along for a while, Tang Jin wants to talk to Yun Jiao and ask him to cure Bo Yanchen's bad temper.

Yes, the plan works.

Bo Yanchen returned to the dressing room with an umbrella, leaned on the chair and sat looking at the gadgets in his hands for a while, then picked up his phone and turned on the camera.

I took a photo of my hand holding the umbrella.

............

Jiang Huiqiao also asked someone to bring several sets of essential oil balls for bathing. Each set was a high-end brand costing several thousand dollars. The packaging alone was shockingly exquisite.

Yun Jiao likes flower-scented things very much. When he saw various lavender-flavored and osmanthus-flavored things, his eyes curled up with joy.

When he lived with Ke Ziqian before, he used the bath essential oil that was standard in the reformatory. Although the Cen family would still give him a fixed living allowance, Yun Jiao was not willing to spend money to buy other brands. The price is low and the price-performance ratio is high.