Chapter 37

The thick black hair was still dripping with moisture, falling from the tips to Yun Jiao's collarbone.

And he looked at the screen of his mobile phone in a daze for a long time.

Normally at this time, Bo Yanchen would have already sent him a message, telling Yun Jiao what time he would return and where he would have dinner.

But the only thing in the chat box so far is "OK" that Bo Yanchen sent this afternoon.

The tone of voice in the chat software was always ambiguous, and the sweet sense of security that Yun Jiao had just established began to falter.

Should he ask Bo Yanchen?

What if the other party doesn't want to respond?

Besides, if you ask, will it appear that Yun Jiao is very ignorant? After all, as an actor and a famous movie star, he cannot avoid contact with all kinds of people.

Yun Jiao himself, on the other hand, only needs to stay at home safely and does not need to have other complicated social interactions, so naturally he cannot experience the feeling of socializing.

......right? Yun Jiao thought.

But no matter how clear the truth was, he couldn't ignore the obvious and uncontrollable discomfort in his heart.

This is...this is his alpha.

Yun Jiao's head was buzzing thinking about it, but he still didn't think about whether to ask Bo Yanchen or not. He dried his hair absentmindedly and huddled into bed holding his cell phone.

The little lamb doll that he had to hug every day to make Yun Jiao fall asleep was lying quietly on the edge of the bed. Yun Jiao suddenly found that he had not hugged it for several days.

She slept with Bo Yanchen one night and slept in Bo Yanchen's bed the other night. It was true that she didn't have the chance to hold the lamb doll, but instead hugged Bo Yanchen.

But at this moment, Yun Jiao felt completely empty, and he slowly took the cute little lamb with its dark eyes into bed.

He was scrolling through the homepage of the account that sent news about the entertainment industry.

Occasionally there are gossips and scandals about other celebrities. It was not until a week or two ago that topics related to You Yue began to appear, but overall there were not many articles published.

The posts about You Yue are extremely popular, and there are many comments below.

After just flipping through it for a while, Yun Jiao felt that something was not right.

The article I just read yesterday seems to be missing.

He confirmed several times that the news that You Yue was going to join the crew by air had indeed disappeared. He didn't know if it had been deleted.

Yun Jiao specifically searched for keywords using the browser, and could still find some relevant information, but there were only a few pieces of information, very little.

While thinking about what was going on, Miao Qiu called.

Yun Jiao answered quickly: "Jiujiu! Are you okay? Why have there been no news in the past two days?"

It took a few seconds for Miao Qiu to speak. Her originally clear and lively voice was hoarse and had a bit of a nasal sound: "Jiaojiao, I, I'm fine..."

Yun Jiao suddenly frowned: "What, who was that man yesterday morning? Why did you call me now if nothing happened?"

Miao Qiu hesitated and couldn't answer. Yun Jiao had known him for so long, and this was the first time he saw Miao Qiu looking like he had nothing to say.