Chapter 76

"What's wrong with the movie king? Isn't he just richer than ordinary people? Who doesn't have money?

"Who doesn't know that the entertainment industry is in such chaos? He may not necessarily be nice to Yun Jiao."

"Who knows if he got sick or not."

Ke Ziqian was still on the phone with a friend before setting off. The Rolls-Royce parked in the garage flashed its lights several times, and the light reflected the expensive watch on his wrist.

"In this current situation, Bo Yanchen must first protect himself. How much energy can he devote to Yun Jiao? This matter is related to Bo Yanchen's career. He might be banned directly."

Ke Ziqian chuckled, and the smoky red light in front of his lips disappeared.

"What's the problem? Mr. Tan's side... I know, there really hasn't been any news recently."

"But with his status, he wouldn't lie to our family, and they wouldn't even bother with it."

"Besides, Bo Yanchen's fucking joining... Tsk, that's right. There's even less news there."

Ke Ziqian frowned, scratched his styled hair irritably, and unbuttoned the button in front of his throat.

"Maybe I don't have anything else to do for the time being..."

After listening to the conversation on the other side for a while, Ke Ziqian's brows relaxed slightly: "Yes, I will go find him later."

"To be honest, those people are really boring. They want to get something out of me no matter what. They all dress up beautifully, but in fact they are just trying to get something out of me."

"Yun Jiao is different... When I think about it now, he is really a rare kind..."

"Beautiful and clean."

It was not until long after Ke Ziqian's divorce that he realized that he didn't dislike Yun Jiao.

On the contrary, it was his rebellious psychology that broke out because his desires were too strong but were always suppressed, and he tried to "retaliate" against Yun Jiao through some means.

Do you want Yun Jiao to pay more attention to yourself? Ke Ziqian couldn't tell for sure, but he later found out that he really liked Yun Jiao.

"How could a famous movie star be sincere to an ordinary omega who came out of a reformatory? It's impossible."

"He'll come home with me."

"As long as he sees the comments on the Internet, he will know how serious the impact divorce has on an omega's reputation."

After Ke Ziqian said this, he hung up and threw the cigarette out of the car window. The engine of the Rolls-Royce made a low sound.

"Why are you so dazed? Looking like you are dead is bringing bad luck here?"

Ke Ziqian's brief distraction was interrupted by a scolding, and he still looked at Yun Jiao in front of him and the actor behind him with some disbelief.

"No..." Ke Ziqian just started to speak, but was overwhelmed by the strong smell of Cabernet Sauvignon pheromones opposite him. He lowered his head and coughed violently for a long time, almost coughing out his internal organs.

Yun Jiao was also startled by Bo Yanchen's sudden burst of pheromones. He couldn't stand and leaned against the alpha. Bo Yanchen hugged him directly as if he expected it.

Fortunately, Bo Yanchen did not continue to emit pheromones, otherwise Yun Jiao would have become wet soon.

"Why are you here...?"