Chapter 43

"Where's the news?" Bo Yanchen didn't have any other expressions because of the "illegitimate meal"'s disgusting behavior at this time, but the sneakers on the man's ankles pressed down harder.

"It doesn't come from anywhere. I have always been a staff member here." The stuffed bear man smiled, breathing heavily, and moved his right hand on the ground.

"I just happened to notice you..."

"You are so tall and have such a good figure, no matter how tight the mask is, you can't escape my eyes."

"You can be seen at a glance among tens of thousands of people. How come you are so beautiful..."

Bo Yanchen was not in the mood to say another word to this man. Seeing that he had no intention of confessing, he exerted force on his feet.

The man's scream was just covered by the cheers that broke out not far away. The man with a normal male body was paralyzed on the ground and twitching. The redness on his face was completely covered with paleness, and the foot that was stepped on looked like a pine tree. The collapsed parts lay miserably on the ground.

The man was like a dying fish bouncing, groaning and twisting hard on the ground.

Bo Yanchen walked to his side, kicked out his right hand with his foot, and then stepped on the man's wrist.

This guy no longer screamed as fiercely and horribly as before, but instead his whole body was trembling and shaking, and a strange grunting sound came from his throat.

Bo Yanchen did not kill him. The man probably only suffered a dislocation, but his hands and feet were not disabled.

"...Hello." Bo Yanchen glanced at the weak and writhing person on the ground, put away his extremely disgusted eyes and turned away. At the same time, he took out his mobile phone and dialed a certain number.

"...On the side trail, deal with this person."

............

Yun Jiao, who was told not to go anywhere, stood there and waited quietly, watching the noisy crowds of people laughing and laughing passing by in front of him. From time to time, several small salutes would burst out in the low blue sky in the distance. A round of cheers ensued.

Is this what paradise is like? It was so lively that everyone seemed to feel relaxed.

At first, Yun Jiao looked at the place where Bo Yanchen had just left from time to time, but soon his attraction was captured by other scenery, and he looked at different places in ecstasy.

"Are you sure? Which theme do you want to go to?" The noisy voices in his ears were suddenly drowned out by a clear and magnetic male voice. Yun Jiao was startled, and turned around to see Bo Yanchen, who was wearing a mask, already back beside him.

"Sir, you just..." Yun Jiao subconsciously wanted to ask, but thought it didn't matter if he didn't ask. Maybe Bo Yanchen was asking the teddy bear for details about the park.

But...why didn't you see that teddy bear come back?

Seeing that Yun Jiao started to ask but didn't continue, Bo Yanchen reached out and took his wife to him, "Someone was taking pictures of us just now."

Yun Jiao suddenly became nervous. The hand on his side gently grabbed the corner of Bo Yanchen's clothes, "Are you okay?"

Bo Yanchen: "Don't worry, I'll ask someone to handle it."

The alpha's tone was determined, and Yun Jiao felt that there was no need to worry, so he relaxed and nodded, "Okay, sir, it's okay if you say so."

The navy blue eyes that seemed to be turbulent just now became a bright mirror, Bo Yanchen said softly, and the topic changed quickly.