Chapter 66

"It's hard work, it's hard work, go to bed early."

The variety show guests said good night to each other in front of the room door. Bo Yanchen nodded to those people in front of the camera and returned to the room without hesitation.

On the first day of the variety show recording, I don't know who the wise guy suggested that everyone have a bonfire night chat in the yard. It seemed to be to increase the relationship, but in fact it was just an attempt to express more in front of the camera.

Bo Yanchen had no choice but to sit and waste time thinking about when he could have a video chat with his wife.

As soon as he returned to the room, he immediately clicked on Yun Jiao's profile picture to apply for a video call.

Bo Yanchen felt unhappy all day long, which was different from his previous impatience. The thought of not being able to hold my wife and smell his scent at night makes me feel bad.

Under normal circumstances, Omega is more dependent on Alpha's pheromones, but now Bo Yanchen is completely inseparable from Yun Jiao.

He wanted to smell Yun Jiao's sweet milk smell, and also wanted to see Yun Jiao's face.

It took a while for Yun Jiao to get through, but the moment the picture appeared was not the beautiful face that Bo Yanchen had longed for.

The light was a bit warm and yellow, and the camera shook for a while before stopping, revealing Yun Jiao's face.

Yun Jiao was not holding the phone, but seemed to have placed it somewhere.

"Sir? Are you finished?"

After seeing Yun Jiao's smiling eyes with beautiful angles, Bo Yanchen felt his mood calm down. The vague irritability before was also swept away. He sat on the edge of the bed looking at the screen.

"Basically, they will notify the room surveillance later and simply record the situation in the room for a few minutes." Bo Yanchen said and noticed that Yun Jiao seemed a little absent-minded and didn't know what he was doing.

"Are you doing something?"

Bo Yanchen said in a deep voice with lowered eyebrows.

"...It feels like you don't miss me very much."

Yun Jiao was stunned when he heard the sound, and his eyes scanned the screen in a panic, and found that the angle of the phone was not adjusted correctly.

"No sir, I, I'm just getting ready to take a shower..."

The camera shook a few more times, and now Bo Yanchen could see Yun Jiao's upper body. A few buttons of her blue and white pajamas were unbuttoned, revealing a delicate white patch of chest.

Originally, Yun Jiao planned to put his phone against the small countertop next to the mirror, just enough for Bo Yanchen to see his condition and know that he was ready to take a bath. Unexpectedly, the angle was not right, which made Bo Yanchen a little disappointed.

Bo Yanchen's expression was obviously frozen: "Why are you washing now?"

"Because I was watching a variety show before, and my husband spent the entire afternoon fishing. He is so patient."

"And I caught a really big one."

Yun Jiao seemed to be chatting with Bo Yanchen quite naturally. When he unbuttoned the last button, he paused before taking off his shirt.

I was still embarrassed, even though Bo Yanchen had seen it a long time ago.

"Because I don't want to do anything else, and I don't want to get together with those people."