Chapter 72

"Do you think playing this projection will work?"

Twenty minutes ago, the assistant was sitting in a control room in the villa. After watching the monitoring on the large-screen computer for a while, he asked Lun Mantong.

"This is just a canceled audition video of Mr. Bo Yanchen. If taken out of context, it seems a bit confusing. This omega doesn't seem to be stupid enough to believe it easily."

Lun Mantong chuckled: "No, he will believe it easily."

"The emphasis is not on context and logic. As long as pictures and words are presented at the same time, he will naturally react. Most omegas rely on his alpha, and such obvious disgust is enough to make him collapse."

When he said the last sentence, Lun Mantong's smile became much lighter.

People around him knew about this video, and their understanding was limited to "a scrapped audition video", but only Lun Mantong knew that this was not the case.

Bo Yanchen's deep disgust and rebellion against Lun Mantong, which he showed through his acting, made her feel uneasy and surprised for the first time.

In fact, this section was highly praised by the director, but in the end it was Lun Mantong who requested that this section be cut and revised.

After Yun Jiao woke up, she asked her assistant to start operating the projection. What Lun Mantong didn't expect was that Bo Yanchen had already rushed over in a short time.

She specifically chose a time with a tight program schedule, so logically she shouldn't be able to receive the news so quickly.

Obviously, Bo Yanchen not only failed to participate in variety shows, but even left the show immediately to find someone.

Lun Mantong frowned and looked at the group of people who forced their way into the door, realizing that she might have underestimated the importance of the omega in the room to Bo Yanchen.

"What's going on? There are also police?" the assistant said in a voiceless voice after seeing the group of people in the surveillance camera.

Lun Mantong's face quickly turned ugly. Bo Yanchen was mercilessly slapping his mother in the face.

............

After hearing Bo Yanchen's voice, Yun Jiao's panic disappeared instantly. He found the sofa in the dark and silent room and gently sat on it.

It seemed to be where "Bo Yanchen" was sitting just now.

No heat at all.

Hugging his legs on the sofa, Yun Jiao vaguely remembered that he was quite afraid of the dark when he was in the reformatory.

If you want to go to the toilet after turning off the lights at night, you have to drag Miao Qiu with you before you can go. The huge windows lined up in the corridor faintly reveal the dark and swaying shadows of the trees outside.

The slightest movement would make Yun Jiao tremble with fear.

Human voices gradually emerged outside the room. Yun Jiao couldn't even remember where the door was, but he didn't feel much fear in his heart.

Because he knew the light would soon come on.

Within a few seconds, the sound of fast footsteps became more and more obvious, and the door was suddenly opened.

A tall figure appeared at the door along with the light in the corridor. Yun Jiao, who had not yet adapted to the light, squinted his eyes and put his hand under his eyebrows.