Chapter 3

During the more than ten years that Yun Jiao stayed in the correctional institution, he spent all his time in the quiet correctional hall, sitting in front of an exquisite small table covered with snow-white satin and looking at the sky outside the large square glass window.

The word "vacation" means a broader sky, richer things and people, which brings Yun Jiao short-term expectations, but at the same time, the uneasiness that emerges quickly buries it.

If he could experience this before getting married, Yun Jiao would not have such emotions, but he has been with Ke Ziqian for more than a month and almost two months.

In the eyes of the other party, he is a conservative and boring omega who cannot make people interested at all.

Going on vacation with yourself... alpha would be very dissatisfied, right?

Before Yun Jiao could be stunned for a moment, the phone in his palm buzzed again.

Ke Ziqian: Go to Puyao Island and leave tomorrow.

Ke Ziqian: I went to your house at noon. Aunt Cen said she wanted to meet.

After two messages popped up in succession, the phone returned to calmness and the screen turned off.

He didn't ask Yun Jiao where he went, nor offered to pick him up. Yun Jiao thought that he would trouble the driver again.

He has never been in Ke Ziqian's car, and he doesn't even know what his noisy car looks like.

There were several luxury cars lined up in the basement of the villa, but that was not a scene that Yun Jiao could touch. He had only heard it mentioned by the Cen family.

When Bo Yanchen came out of the small bungalow, he squinted his eyes due to the glare of the direct sunlight. Then he saw Yun Jiao, who was still sitting on the swing chair with his head bowed in a daze.

Omega's slender neck, which is like fresh snow, shines even brighter in the sunlight. The black eyelashes covering her cheeks are like black butterflies fluttering on the snow. The light falls on the tip of her nose and pale pink lips.

She was dressed in snow-white with sunlight, like an angel descending to the world.

Bo Yanchen's long legs suddenly lost control and moved towards Yun Jiao.

After Tang Jin thanked the doctor and walked out, he saw his uneasy celebrity leaning towards the omega for some reason, and was so anxious that he was about to pull him back.

After a few steps, he stopped again.

He saw Bo Yanchen take out a candy bar from the pocket of his pants worth hundreds of thousands.

...Who stole the replenishment of Japanese candies for him? And how many times have I said that this kind of candy will scratch your pants if you put it in your pocket!

Tang Jin's first reaction was to have many thoughts, but they were all overshadowed by the surprise at the next moment.

Bo Yanchen handed the candy to Yun Jiao.

The scenes that usually appear in kindergartens are not too inconsistent when presented to these two people. After all, they are so good-looking.

What surprised Tang Jin was that Bo Yanchen, who had an extremely bad temper and had a lot of shortcomings besides his perfect appearance, would always get angry with others when they were unhappy, let alone give them candy.

The stronger the Alpha's pheromones, the stronger the pressure on the individual. Most of the ways for Alpha to balance the pheromones are not only combining with Omega, but also choosing Ni. antiquity. Ding stimulates the brain to stay calm.