Chapter 55

Others went down to the first floor one after another. While enjoying breakfast together, Yao Yuelang roughly confirmed today's arrangements.

In fact, there is nothing special about island vacation. The main fun is concentrated on the beach, but what is special is the dense island not far from the villa.

There is a large lake to be developed in the forest. If you find it interesting, you can camp by the lake.

Prior to this, professionals have conducted geological and other aspects of research and investigation on this island. Generally speaking, the topography and landforms are relatively safe and very suitable for this kind of outdoor activities.

Yao Yuelang's proposal was naturally quite novel to Yun Jiao and Miao Qiu, and they were both eager to try it. As for the other alphas, they had no objections.

The morning sunlight on the island is very warm, but it does not make people feel unbearably hot. When you walk out of the villa door, there is a beautiful straight road leading to the beach in front.

Except for Tan Congdong, several alphas wore beach pants. This was the first time Yun Jiao saw Bo Yanchen wearing such brightly colored loose casual pants.

"...What's wrong? Isn't it appropriate?" Bo Yanchen saw his young wife staring blankly at his pants and touched the tip of his nose uncomfortably.

He usually wouldn't wear this kind of clothes, he felt like a fool in it. Damn, I just don't know why I found it fun again this time, so I followed Yao Yuelang and the others to get one.

I have always been a little uneasy, but now that Yun Jiao saw me, I felt even more awkward.

"No, no, sir, he looks good in anything he wears."

Yun Jiao said hurriedly when he saw that Bo Yanchen's angry face showed a rare expression of unconfidence and even wanted to change his pants.

"It's just...it's the first time I've seen my husband wear such a style, and I think it's a bit special."

"But, I also like it very much." Yun Jiao said this very quietly, and looked to the side. The others were still getting ready, and they didn't pay much attention to the two of them standing at the door.

Not sure if Bo Yanchen heard it, but the alpha standing in front of him didn't react for a few seconds. Yun Jiao felt that his ears and cheeks were hot, and he didn't want to repeat it again.

"Put on a coat."

It took nearly ten seconds for Bo Yanchen to say anything. He took out a thin sun protection jacket from the packed small backpack and put it on Yun Jiao.

"Have you applied sunscreen? Don't get sunburned." Bo Yanchen asked in a low voice.

Yun Jiao has already put on her swimsuit, which looks like a normal tight-fitting white suit, except that her pants are much shorter, and her pair of thin and straight snow-white legs are quite dazzling under the sunshine of the island.

Although the body is petite and thin, there is no ambiguity about where the flesh should be. The lines of the buttocks are full, which makes it difficult for Bo Yanchen not to notice.

Finally, he wrapped his coat, which was several sizes too big, around his little wife's slim waist.

"It's done." Yun Jiao looked helplessly as the sun protection clothes were put on his shoulders and the long coat was wrapped around his waist to block a large area of skin.

"There aren't many people here, so there's no need for this, right?"

Yun Jiao looked up at her awkward husband.