Chapter 58

The heavy rain came suddenly and went away quickly. Within about twenty minutes, the island that had just been washed away by the thunderstorm returned to silence.

The air in the dense forest washed away by heavy rain is moist, as if all the breath has been washed away.

"It's stopped raining!" Miao Qiu said happily as she stretched out her hand outside the tent, not touching the falling raindrops for a long time.

"I'm going to take a look at Jiaojiao."

As soon as he finished speaking, he wanted to run out of the tent, but the next moment, Tan Congdong grabbed his wrist.

Miao Qiu turned around with a confused look on her face, "What's wrong?"

Tan Congdong looked at him quietly for a while and then slowly shook his head. At the same time, he stood up and sat at the entrance of the tent, directly blocking Miao Qiu's route.

I don't know why Tan Congdong didn't let him go out. Miao Qiu frowned and was a little unhappy, but suddenly heard a movement from next door.

"Is Brother Yin Yan playing the piano again?" Miao Qiu's frown suddenly relaxed.

Tan Congdong didn't seem very satisfied with the title of "brother" to Miao Qiu, but he didn't say anything and lowered his gaze expressionlessly.

Not only was Yin Yan playing and singing, but there was also a slow sound of soothing music, probably played by something.

"ding ding"

The phone rang a few times, and Miao Qiu received a message from Yao Yuelang in the group.

yyl come to our tent? On the far right, we are playing music tweet

Of course Miao Qiu would not refuse, and immediately rushed towards the bright tent on the right where the music was coming from.

Tan Congdong didn't stop him. After half a minute, he slowly stood up and walked out of the tent. He glanced at the tent on the left that was not very bright, and then followed Miao Qiu.

The overwhelming smell of mud was very, very faintly mixed with some other smells.

Thanks to the rain, it temporarily suppressed part of the breath.

It's just that the smell must spread in a small area quickly. After Yao Yuelang finished posting the message in the group, he switched to the chat box with Bo Yanchen.

yyl They will all come over to my place later. If necessary, you can take my sister-in-law back to the villa.

The people arranged by yyl are right next to me. They are all betas and will not be affected 100%.

The phone screen gradually went dark, and Bo Yanchen did not reply.

There was a lot of water in the grass after the rain. When Bo Yanchen came out with Yun Jiao in his arms, he stepped into a shallow puddle. The water was stepped on by his thick-soled black boots, causing some water droplets to splash.

"Sir...kiss, kiss quickly."

As the tent door opened, the sweet milk fragrance overflowed. Yun Jiao hugged Bo Yanchen's neck and kept rubbing his cheeks against him. His legs hanging on the other's lean waist kept shaking.

"well."

Bo Yanchen wrapped his body in his own coat, and the loose clothes covered most of Yun Jiao's body. His thin white ankles and reddish-white back of neck were clearly lit under the lights of the dense forest at night.

Bo Yanchen turned his head and bit Yun Jiao's lips a few times. He turned around and saw a few bodyguards arranged by Yao Yuelang not far away. Those few were wearing sunglasses and masks. Their eyes were clearly downwards and they did not dare to pay too much attention. Yun Jiao's side.

"Go back to the villa." Bo Yanchen glanced at those people.

The distance was not far, and Bo Yanchen walked very quickly. After all, he was already being tortured crazy by Yun Jiao and pheromones. Coupled with the uneasy twisting and slimy mumbling of the person in his arms, Bo Yanchen felt The brain will burst with heat.

"Keep it up, baby, keep it up..."

Halfway through what he said, Bo Yanchen was suppressed by a slight pain on the side of his neck.

Unbearable, Yun Jiao's eyes turned red. He had always been extremely soft-tempered, but now he opened his mouth and bit Bo Yanchen's neck.

The pain was not too painful, but Bo Yanchen felt that other places hurt more.

"Rabbits bite when they are anxious, right?"

Bo Yanchen's voice became hoarse, and the veins in the hands holding his young wife's legs were obvious, pinching the soft flesh of the legs into a slight arc.

The bodyguards nearby listened to the young couple's sticky and heated interaction, their faces were red and their hearts were beating, and they couldn't divert their attention at all.

Fortunately, it wasn't much of a journey, and I finally breathed a sigh of relief after sending the great actor and his little wife to the villa.

Bo Yanchen hugged Yun Jiao and went straight to the second floor. Everywhere he passed after entering the villa was left with the entwined pheromone smell of the two. It might take him a night to dissipate the smell. Fortunately, everyone else went camping, otherwise he would have stayed there. It will be more or less affected in the villa.

"Why don't you kiss me, sir...? Why not?"

Yun Jiao had completely lost his patience, even though Bo Yanchen had walked quickly and even cried out of grievance, which was a tone he would never reveal in normal times.

"Sir, don't you want to be with me? I'm wearing too ugly today..." Yun Jiao began to talk to himself in a daze, his voice choked with anxiety.

"I didn't wear that kind of clothes today, so I don't like it..."

"What? I like it. I like it so much." Bo Yanchen was sweating on his forehead. He walked up the stairs two steps at a time, shaking the person in his arms. "If you keep saying that, you won't want to sleep tonight." ."

"Well... I don't want to sleep, I don't want to sleep, I want to kiss my husband all night... Kiss me!"

Before he finished speaking, Yun Jiao felt that his whole body had lost its support, and then his eyes swayed and his back fell onto the soft mattress.

"You said it yourself, don't regret it."

Bo Yanchen gritted his teeth and spat out these words. The blue sapphire ear studs flashed in the light, and a little light reflected on his white and well-muscled chest after taking off his clothes.

............