Chapter 20

Yun Jiao had no impression of the jewelry on Bo Yanchen's wrist before. It seemed like he was not wearing anything.

Moreover, the silver chain of the bracelet is a bit thin, so it might not fit properly if worn on Bo Yanchen's wrist.

On the contrary, it suits Yun Jiao very well.

The slender white wrist looked more like a thin layer of snow under the navy blue gemstone, glowing with a fine light under the night light.

Looks quite valuable.

Yun Jiao's hands were trembling slightly, and even when Bo Yanchen loosened his hands, they still stayed in the original movement, and did not put them down for fear of accidentally breaking the bracelet.

"Then... I will return it to you after he finishes swimming." Bo Yanchen put the bracelet on him too fast, and Yun Jiao had no way to refuse, so he had to accept it.

At the same time, some tiny joy arose in my heart, gradually expanding at the touch of skin and gemstones.

"...Hmm." Bo Yanchen responded in a deep voice, as if he had something to say that he didn't say yet.

"You can go take a shower first, I'll continue swimming."

Alpha's body was thrown into the pool water, and a few drops splashed down on Yun Jiao's ankles, slowly fainting a little bit, like a fish swimming in the deep sea under the courtyard light.

Yun Jiao stood on the shore and stared blankly at Bo Yanchen's shoulder blades squeezing under the sparkling water, feeling a secret joy inexplicably.

Only he can see Bo Yanchen's appearance.

Only you can...

But how many more opportunities will there be in the future?

Yun Jiao's little joy that had just risen was immediately knocked back.

After returning to the bedroom, Yun Jiao sat by the glass window and chatted with Miao Qiu for a while. I don't know why Miao Qiu was not in a very good state today, and she didn't seem to be in a high mood. She was feeling lethargic.

Yun Jiao couldn't tell the specific reason. He only said that he didn't sleep well last night.

After chatting, I realized that it was almost ten o'clock. After Yun Jiao took off his stockings in the bathroom, he suddenly found that he was still wearing the bracelet.

The bracelet cannot touch water, but I have to take a shower.

Yun Jiao didn't know if Bo Yanchen had come out of the swimming pool now, so he decided to take off the bracelet first.

He walked out of the bathroom to the bedside, squatted next to it using the soft mattress as a base, and carefully tried to untie the bracelet, but failed several times.

Yun Jiao was a little anxious, but the hooks were always just a little bit off, making it difficult to untie them with one hand.

The bedroom door was ajar, and you could vaguely hear the slight ding of the elevator. It was Bo Yanchen going upstairs.

He should give the bracelet back now.

Yun Jiao stood up and went to the door. Moments before he noticed the sensitive feeling on the skin of his legs, he met the eyes of Bo Yanchen who had just walked out of the elevator.

"..." What Yun Jiao wanted to say was stuck in the middle, because he found that his legs were bare at this time, and the air filled with Bo Yanchen's breath was caressing these straight white legs.