Chapter 49

"How did she know you would come back?" Yao Yuelang asked, while trying not to eat Bo Yanchen and Yun Jiao's dog food.

Feeling that Bo Yanchen was wiping his feet like a child, Yun Jiao blushed and whispered to the alpha to let go of his ankles, and he would go to the bathroom and wash them off.

As a result, he was tightly restrained into Bo Yanchen's arms and could not even move.

"It's not dirty, give me a hug for a while." Bo Yanchen said in a deep voice, rubbing Yun Jiao's neck.

Although Yao Yuelang had never seen Bo Yanchen look like this before and found it a bit strange, he was still a little bit sad that he couldn't laugh or cry.

"...I felt like a passing dog had been kicked."

"So how did your mother know that you would come back? I remember she was not so free, right? Why did she bother you downstairs?" Yin Yan asked.

"I flew back from Toronto overnight. They should have come here to block me as soon as I got off the plane."

Yun Jiao let the alpha rest his chin on him, watching Bo Yanchen's lowered eyelashes slowly fluttering, as if he was tired.

"What does she want? Is it possible that she wants you two to separate?" Yao Yuelang frowned.

"That's what she must have thought." Bo Yanchen said solemnly, "But she also knows that I am not as easily manipulated as I was when I was a child."

"You came today to give me a warning for the demonstration."

"I didn't say it clearly, but the minimum she asked for was to reveal that photo publicly..." He paused for a few seconds and looked at his little wife who was listening to him obediently.

"Oh, I understand." Both friends knew what this meant.

So it's easy to understand what Lun Mantong means.

You can continue the "underground marriage" with the omega you match. Although he cannot bring new impact and discussion to the Bo family like any well-known omega in the circle, it doesn't matter. Mom can forgive you.

But he must not become a stumbling block to your career development. At least you have to show the public that you are not married yet.

When Bo Yanchen met Lun Mantong downstairs when he came back, his beautiful and gentle face was filled with concern for his son, as if he really cared about him.

"Xiao Chen, although my mother spends most of her time abroad, it doesn't mean she is indifferent to domestic affairs."

"do you understand?"

Bo Yanchen knew that this was Lun Mantong giving him an ultimatum.

"I will never be able to play with her." Bo Yanchen lowered his eyes and picked up the glass on the table, gently shaking the water in it.

The atmosphere fell into silence. Yun Jiao sat on Bo Yanchen's lap. He didn't know what to say for a moment. He just looked at the alpha and frowned.

He also felt uncomfortable with his appearance.

"Uh... I didn't expect that Queen Lun is still like this, a little paranoid." Yin Yan sighed bravely.

"With the current relationship with the actress Ping Lun, it is really difficult to go against her." Yao Yuelang leaned on the back of the sofa with his legs crossed, his eyes were a little lost, and the speed of turning the beads gradually increased.

"It's just the most basic way to pull you down from the altar. With her connections, resources, and connections, she can hide Yun Jiao silently somewhere no one knows at any time, and she can also do it to a certain extent. Get you under control."