Chapter 54

Miao Qiu was pulled back to the room by Tan Congdong, and Bo Yanchen's eyes moved from the backs of the two to the face of his little wife.

Although Yun Jiao's bright black eyes did not show much disappointment, Bo Yanchen was still keenly aware of Yun Jiao's desire to pout his lips, and the rather childish subconscious movement was finally suppressed.

"...It's because he didn't agree, not that I didn't agree." Bo Yanchen said immediately.

Yun Jiao nodded obediently: "I know, sir."

After all, he is a married OGA. Even sleeping with Miao Qiu, an OGA, is inappropriate. Yun Jiao still has this awareness.

Returning to the spacious bedroom, one could faintly hear the sound of sea water surging in the dark night outside.

"Wash together? Don't waste water." As soon as he entered the door, the alpha came over, lowered his head and whispered softly into Yun Jiao's ear. The deep voice made Yun Jiao's ears feel itchy and hot.

"...No, the next door will hear it." Yun Jiao said in a low voice with a hot face.

It was usually fine in an apartment or in a villa before. After all, there were only two people at home, but now there were several people in the villa. Although the room was very large, with a small living room and a tea room with a view in addition to the bedroom, Yun Jiao still felt that it was not good.

The night at the beach seems particularly quiet, as if any sound will be amplified.

"..." Bo Yanchen didn't say anything. He bent down and buried his head into his wife's neck.

Yun Jiao already knew that his alpha was a coquettish way of showing weakness, and he felt a little sorry, but he still couldn't overcome his shame.

"Then I won't take a bath tonight, okay?"

Bo Yanchen didn't give up, he was still asking, trying to use his beauty to gradually break down Yun Jiao's psychological defense. His perfect eyebrows looked at Yun Jiao with a pleading meaning, which was far different from the image he had in front of everyone outside the bedroom a few minutes ago. .

The scent of Cabernet Sauvignon pheromones on the tip of the nose was a bit astringent, but it easily captured most of Yun Jiao's attraction. His beautiful dark eyes were dull for a few seconds, and finally gave in.

"Then...then hurry up?"

............

Physiological tears were still hanging at the end of Yun Jiaoyan's red eyes, but he fell asleep as soon as he got on the bed, not even giving Bo Yanchen time to react.

Bo Yanchen still wanted to be gentle with his little wife, but at this time he could only hold his little wife in the bed and endure the double heat in his head and body.

I don't know if it was because he had been in the apartment some time ago and didn't go out to exercise much. Yun Jiao's physical strength was exhausted very quickly, and it seemed that the results of the previous exercise were quickly fading away.

Helpless, Bo Yanchen could only swallow his breath silently and lay down next to Yun Jiao.

Since sleeping with Yun Jiao, he rarely sleeps as lightly as before and is less nervous and less likely to wake up easily at night.

Drowsiness also comes quickly.

But very rarely, Bo Yanchen was woken up by Yun Jiao in the middle of the night.

He vaguely felt something warm and soft pressing against his arm. The hug wasn't enough, it seemed to press his whole body against it, leaving no gaps.

Yun Jiao's sleeping posture has always been very good. Normally, he would lie flat on the bed obediently, but this time he was particularly dishonest, sticking and rubbing against her, as if he was looking for a nest.

Bo Yanchen pushed himself up from the bed with half-squinted eyes, turned on the bedside lamp, and saw that his little wife's cheeks were slightly red and she was sleeping soundly. The soft flesh of her cheeks was quietly leaning on the snow-white mattress.

I tried my forehead with the back of my hand, but it wasn't too hot.

Maybe it was the change of environment that made me sleep less peacefully. Bo Yanchen thought drowsily.

The moist smell of sweet milk mixed in the air easily awakened him from sleep again, and Bo Yanchen quickly fell back to sleep.

They woke up naturally the next day. The two of them woke up at about the same time. It was almost ten o'clock when they woke up.

Bo Yanchen wanted to hold Yun Jiao and lie down for a while, but Yun Jiao had already exchanged a few words with Miao Qiu on the chat software. Miao Qiu, who knew Yun Jiao had woken up, ran to the door of their room and waited with great energy. .

Bo Yan was ruthlessly abandoned by his young wife

Chen had no choice but to hold on to his somewhat messy hair and watch quietly as Yun Jiao jumped out of bed to wash up.

Looking at Miao Qiu pulling Yun Jiao away, Bo Yanchen let out a small tut. ...Are you so energetic?

It shouldn't work.

Tan Congdong, who was in a daze looking at the sea view in the next room, felt like sneezing inexplicably.

"Hey, good morning, the swimsuits were delivered this morning." Yao Yuelang had already been drinking tea on the first floor, and shouted when he saw Yun Jiao and Miao Qiu coming down.

Miao Qiu chose a one-piece swimsuit suitable for male OGAs, while Yun Jiao was much more conservative. The swimsuit she chose looked like an ordinary white long-sleeved zipper top and shorts, but it was shorter and tighter than ordinary clothes.

Judging from the effect of the model picture, after being wetted by water, the swimsuit that seems to be wrapped tightly will still show a little skin color, but this is the swimsuit that Yun Jiao can find that is most acceptable to him.