Chapter 48

The heartbeat in his ears gradually accelerated and became heavier. Yun Jiao slowly turned around and looked at the doorknob of the door.

It was a fingerprint lock, with a dark and smooth appearance, but he did hear movement outside, as if someone was trying to open the lock with something.

Yun Jiao moved slowly towards the door again, trying to see who was outside through the peephole.

He remembered that shortly after he found out that he was successfully matched with Bo Yanchen, it seemed that Cen Xuanxiu had told him that a popular actor and star like Bo Yanchen could easily attract some extreme "illegitimate meals".

This includes but is not limited to inquiring about information and lurking in places where the idol has been, or even obtaining the idol's residence through various means and squatting in front of the idol's house.

Yun Jiao was so nervous that his palms were sweating, but he was still calm. The phone page had been switched to Bo Yanchen's call page. If he had any questions, he could call immediately. After all, he didn't know how to contact the person in charge of the apartment.

He gradually got closer to the cat's eye, and when he was about to reach out to remove the cover above the cat's eye, the movement outside the door stopped for a moment, and suddenly a male voice came.

"I know there's someone in there."

"Open the door, otherwise I will have to go in sooner or later."

Yun Jiao's legs went weak and he immediately pressed Bo Yanchen's call button.

If you were too close to the door, you would hear the noise. Yun Jiao walked several steps into the room while staring at the door with his eyes wide open, fearing that someone would suddenly rush in from the door.

Bo Yanchen answered quickly, and before he could speak, Yun Jiao quickly spoke softly: "Sir, someone is coming in at your door!"

"He seems to be still picking locks."

"I was just about to call you." Bo Yanchen's deep voice came from the phone, giving Yun Jiao some sense of security.

"Don't panic. He can't get in. He's just scaring you. I can see the surveillance camera on the door lock." Bo Yanchen said, "I asked my friends nearby to come over. It will take a while for me to come back. Just stay in the house unless I send you a message telling you that you can open the door."

Yun Jiao stood at the door of the bedroom, looking at the door from a distance, and nodded fiercely: "I understand, sir, I will stay well."

After hanging up the phone, Yun Jiao felt that he was no longer so scared and felt more confident. He seemed to be able to hear someone talking at the door.

......chat?

Unable to suppress his curiosity, Yun Jiao slowly returned to the door with bare feet. This time, the voices outside were clearer.

He heard a woman's voice.

"...If you don't come out, it should be Xiaochen who told you not to come out."

"Is this really good? Will it make him more disgusted with you?" This was the male voice that Yun Jiao heard just now.

"When I matched with OGA, and even got married directly without telling me, did he regard me as his mother?"

......Mother? Yun Jiao leaned against the wall next to the door, and his ears immediately pricked up when he heard the word.

Mother, is it Bo Yanchen's mother? That movie queen?