Chapter 8

Yun Jiao was calm throughout the signing process, and there was no fluctuation in his heart. On the contrary, he was a little lucky.

It seemed that Ke Ziqian didn't come back until evening, probably to deal with the divorce agreement.

As the party who filed for divorce, Ke Ziqian's reaction was even greater than Yun Jiao's. He watched his omega wife lower her eyelashes, holding a pen in her white and delicate hands and writing down a name as beautiful as a human being on the paper.

"I thought you were really that good." Ke Ziqian whispered sarcastically and slightly bitterly, "It turns out that you have already found a powerful servant."

"Hidden well enough, Cen Yunjiao is really beyond recognition."

Yun Jiao's signing hand paused, and he looked at Ke Ziqian in confusion: "...what?"

"I... don't quite understand what you are talking about."

"What are you still pretending to be?" Ke Ziqian suddenly became unhappy, "You don't even know how you came back, do you?"

"But...but I really don't know." Yun Jiao was asked by Ke Ziqian and didn't know how to explain.

Even if the other party's attitude was still not very good at this time, he still couldn't lose his temper. He just opened a pair of beautiful, clean eyes, and his voice was as soft as words.

"I was drunk last night...I couldn't remember what happened at all. When I woke up, I found that I was back."

Ke Ziqian's handsome face was calm, and he obviously didn't believe it. He looked like he was hesitating to speak, but when he saw the omega's slightly trembling eyelashes and the neck covered by the collar, the anger and bad elements in his heart started to clamor again.

"Do you really not remember, or are you pretending not to remember?"

"Will someone take you away just to do a good deed and send you home? If you don't tell me your address, who can know where you live?"

"In front of me is the little white rabbit wrapped up in a ball. Could it be that he was knocked unconscious on another alpha's bed last night?"

"You usually hide your body so well just so that now you have a reason not to see the marks on your neck and waist, right? Why don't you show me how hard it was?"

Ke Ziqian knew that there must be a powerful alpha who took Yun Jiao away, and booked a flight for him to fly away earlier today. But it was impossible for him to think that Bo Yanchen would ask someone to send Yun Jiao back on a private plane in the middle of the night. After all, this was too unbelievable and completely impossible.

And with Yun Jiao's beauty, she could be attracted by any rich alpha in the hotel. Ke Ziqian frowned even more when he thought of this, and the anger in his chest that had been suppressed all night and all day was about to stir again.

Lun Youyang was really miserable. He was just kicked, and he is still in the hospital grinning in pain and weak.

Every word Ke Ziqian said made Yun Jiao's face paler. The incredible shame, anger and disappointment turned into fine rain in front of the tear film, soaking the slightly red eyes.

"...How can you say that?" Yun Jiao almost didn't make a sound, a weak sob escaped from his throat.

Ke Ziqian paused, and for a moment his heart was so trembling that he didn't dare to look into Yun Jiao's eyes. He just looked away silently, but did not take back what he just said.

How could he, a weak and well-behaved omega, allow him to bow his head and apologize to an alpha who had always had everything he wanted coming to him?

Yun Jiao didn't expect that Ke Ziqian would not hesitate to speculate on him with the greatest malice, but he really couldn't explain it, and he was even more stupid when he was anxious. He could only stand up with cold hands and quickly ran into the room.