Chapter 15

"This person in my family has a very special identity!" Miao Qiu had just been taken out to live for a few days, and the words he spoke already seemed very intimate. However, when he mentioned the identity issue, he still lowered his voice, "Although I don't know the specifics. He doesn't do anything, but I feel that he is very powerful, and many people around him are nodding and bowing to him."

"Then how does he treat you? Has he said which family he will marry you to in the future?" Yun Jiao asked curiously.

"Well, no...it's just tepid, and he rarely talks to me." Miao Qiu was briefly depressed, and the red moles under her eyes dimmed a little, but she cheered up again within a few seconds, "But he Many things are arranged very well, and I am quite happy living here!"

"And in the past two days, I have been thinking carefully about something." Miao Qiu suddenly changed the subject.

Yun Jiao blinked: "What's the matter?"

"I feel like I didn't study seriously enough in the reformatory, especially the 'family life' lesson. I'm a little worried about whether I will be rejected for being too stupid when I have a husband..." Miao Qiu muttered, holding her face up, as if Declined again.

Even an excellent and beautiful omega like Yun Jiao would be asked for a divorce, let alone herself.

The omega who was taken out of the reformatory was like a kite without strings, the sky was wide but it was swaying at any time. Although the reformatory is always willing to be a safe haven for every omega, which omega can come back with peace of mind? Even if you don't talk about face, you will still feel that you are sorry for the many years of hard work in training in the labor camp.

It was the first time that Yun Jiao saw Miao Qiu like this, so he had to comfort her quickly and reinforce with Miao Qiu the way omegas and alphas get along, which he felt was quite useful.

After the video chat, Yun Jiao went to wash up and climbed into bed to get ready to sleep. The heat in his body finally dropped a little.

After the room lights were turned off, the neon lights on the river view outside the huge glass window appeared brighter. The long river of lights floated slowly under the night. Yun Jiao lay on his side on the mattress and smelled a light and clean scent of sunshine.

Everything will be fine next, right? It will.

Yun Jiao only exposed a pair of bright black eyes outside the quilt. He looked at the night scene outside the window for a long time and then quietly asked the smart home to close the curtains.

The clear voice of the smart home robot rang out in the silence.

............

After getting up early the next morning, Yun Jiao remembered that she hadn't asked him yesterday if she needed his help in making breakfast.

But then I thought about it, and there was a high probability that it wouldn't be necessary. Bo Yanchen could just ask a top chef to cook whatever he wanted to eat.

When he turned on his phone, Yun Jiao was startled by the large number of messages sent by Miao Qiu. Almost the entire chat box was filled with him.

I don't know what was in this little guy's mind, but he actually sent Yun Jiao a bunch of ways of getting along with alphas and omegas that he found online.

The further it went, the more outrageous it became. Topics like "How does an omega seduce an alpha" came up, but Miao Qiu obviously didn't feel ashamed, and her words excitedly expressed that it made sense.

Yun Jiao was shocked by the contents inside.

He knew that the environment in the reformatory was relatively closed, but he never cared much about it. He just didn't expect that the life outside, which most people were accustomed to, had been opened up to this extent.

Because the content was so shocking, Yun Jiao was still a little unable to recover until she finished washing and walked downstairs. Her mind was filled with the contents of the topic.

There was no sign of Bo Yanchen on the first floor. Yun Jiao guessed that he had probably gone out early. After all, the actor's schedule must be very tight.

Yun Jiao saw milk in the machine on the water bar area, so he stepped forward and took a glass to pour some.

After trying it several times, I still couldn't figure out how to get milk out of the machine.

Yun Jiao:......

He was just about to put the glass back when a hand suddenly stretched out from behind him and almost touched Yun Jiao's neck.

The hand without any jewelry was slender and wide. His fingers easily turned the switch in a certain direction, and the milk flowed out, and the fragrance of milk filled his nose.

But Yun Jiao seemed to have lost all five senses and could not smell anything. All his attention was focused on the hand beside him and the body that should be very close behind him.

"...I'm sorry, I don't know how to use this." Yun Jiao's voice was trembling.

Omega was still wearing pajamas. The loose and soft pajamas hung on her well-proportioned but slightly petite body. Her thick black hair was also slightly raised, and her whole body was filled with the warm fragrance of the quilt.

All you need to do is reach out and squeeze her gently, and you will be enveloped in your arms.

Bo Yanchen retracted his hand and whispered: "Just turn it counterclockwise and press down."

Alpha's voice when he just got up was particularly sexy. It vibrated above his head and made Yun Jiao's heart beat faster. He quickly mustered up the courage to turn around and said, "Thank you, Mr. Bo."

Bo Yanchen was wearing a tight-fitting black sports vest. The shape of the muscles in his chest and abdomen were outlined. There was a subtle light on the skin of his forehead and neck. He had obviously just finished his morning exercise.

Even though he had sweated a lot, he still had a light cold scent, followed by a slightly stronger scent of wine than yesterday.

Yun Jiao's brain became even more dizzy, the good morning greeting stuck in his throat, and he looked at Bo Yanchen with twinkling eyes.

Bo Yanchen is also fair, with beautiful arm muscles and strong wrists, with obvious veins under his white skin.

"Good morning." Alpha spoke first.