Chapter 17

Apart from filming and personal needs, Bo Yanchen doesn't have many opportunities to bask in the sun as long as he goes out of the house.

Yun Jiao didn't react to this, and Bo Yanchen didn't want to point it out specifically, especially when he saw Yun Jiao taking out this small umbrella.

By some strange coincidence, I wanted to take it over.

Seeing Bo Yanchen quickly taking the umbrella, Yun Jiao finally realized that his umbrella did not match Bo Yanchen's. He wanted to reach out and take it back but couldn't.

How dare you, looking helpless.

"Sir...this umbrella seems a bit too childish...it doesn't fit..."

Yun Jiao still mustered up the courage to whisper, her delicate white hands gently resting on the umbrella handle in a dilemma.

"No." Bo Yanchen lowered his head and looked at Yun Jiao. His charming dark blue and black eyes looked very serious, not like he was joking, nor did he have any sarcasm.

"I love so much."

...

The closed door blocked out Bo Yanchen's back and the dazzling sunlight. Yun Jiao stood at the door, still thinking about Bo Yanchen's deep and magnetic "I like it very much" in his mind.

My mind was filled with these words, and I didn't realize for a moment that I had knelt down, holding my warm and soft cheeks with both hands.

He said he liked it very much...

Yun Jiao has thought that people like Bo Yanchen, who are at the top of society regardless of status or wealth, should pay special attention to the matching of clothing and accessories. The more advanced people are, the more they will disdain and ridicule these low-level gadgets that are only cute. .

But Bo Yanchen said he liked it very much.

After a long time, Yun Jiao finally recovered and stood up with a fever in his head.

I received a message from the painting teacher on my mobile phone. The location for the life drawing class in two days has been chosen, and Yun Jiao is asked to do more color exercises in the next two days.

The balcony connected to the living room is quite spacious. Not only is there a swing chair, but there is also a row of soil enclosed by a small wooden fence under the glass fence. Some green plants are planted in it, which reveals a kind of agility and vitality that is not in line with the interior design of the house. exuberant.

Yun Jiao moved down all his painting tools and drawing boards and planned to paint on the balcony for a while.

After probably painting for more than an hour, Jiang Huiqiao came over.

When she walked in and saw the beautiful, well-behaved and white omega, Jiang Huiqiao felt that she had never been so grateful for this job.

Her previous job was to shorten her life span, and the owner of the house complained a lot about her dissatisfaction when she came. Amidst the superior and fierce words of the masters, Jiang Huiqiao had to put on a smile for fear that the other party would become even more angry.

I have never seen such a cute and soft little master (to a certain extent, a master) like Yun Jiao, who is serious and well-behaved, but seems to be afraid of saying the wrong thing in front of Jiang Huiqiao.

Jiang Huiqiao has rarely seen such people in such high-end residences.

Either overt or covert superiority, or indifference and indifference, or venting dissatisfaction and ridicule.