Chapter 5

Ke Ziqian booked a sea view room. When he got on the elevator, Yun Jiao was still wondering if he and Ke Ziqian would sleep in the same bed. He breathed a sigh of relief after entering the room.

The room is large and divided into several areas. On one side is a small living room with a large glass facing the sea view, and on the other side is the bathroom and two separate large beds.

Yun Jiao entered the room first with her suitcase in hand, and her attention was immediately captured by the vast sea view through the glass.

The boundless vast sea surface shimmered and swayed under the strong sunlight. There were so many people on the beach that Yun Jiao seemed to be able to hear the noise of the waves and the crowd while standing in the hotel room.

Lun Youyang and Ke Ziqian were still standing at the door of the room. The former smiled thoughtfully and glanced at the two separate beds in the room, then set his eyes on Yun Jiao, while the latter was intrigued by Yun Jiao's reaction. Lips sneer.

"Do you understand? I feel like I brought a bumpkin out with me," Ke Ziqian said.

"This shows that he is pure. Now such a pure omega can only be found in the reformatory, right? You are so good-looking, you are really a bit ungrateful." Lun Youyang clicked his tongue a few times.

"You only realize after being together for a long time that they are boring to death and they don't get touched much."

"That's why brothers are needed at this time. The atmosphere is here, and you have to give something if you don't give it." Lun Youyang patted Ke Ziqian's arm, "Come here early in the evening."

It was already approaching dusk, but the sunlight above the sea level was still bright. After looking at Yun Jiao for a long time, his eyes felt a little uncomfortable, and Ke Ziqian's voice came from behind.

"Go swimming tonight, did you bring your swimming trunks?"

Yun Jiao was stunned: "... swimming trunks?"

Ke Ziqian looked at Yun Jiao and then changed his words: "Swimsuit."

Yun Jiao hesitated for a while, not knowing how to answer.

"If you don't know how to swim, there will be a swimming ring. I can't just leave you in the room." Ke Ziqian continued.

Yun Jiao: "It's not like I can't..."

In the past, he had learned to swim in the reformatory, but it had always been a course that Yun Jiao didn't like very much. After all, the sinking and floating feeling of being immersed in water that could suffocate at any time frightened him.

Not to mention being with other alphas.

Ke Ziqian: "You didn't bring it, right? Then I'll buy it with me later."

Yun Jiao raised his head and looked at Ke Ziqian for a while. The alpha's handsome face always showed an irresistible coldness and casual contempt for his wife, as if he couldn't see Yun Jiao's gleaming and soft lips at all. The timidity in his eyes.

"...Okay." Yun Jiao felt that his thoughts were all in a mess, but he could only respond obediently.

After packing the things in the suitcase, it was completely dark. The beach was lit up with tiny lights, and the golden light of the International Hotel shone through most of the sea. The scenery was no worse than during the day.

Ke Ziqian seemed to really want to take Yun Jiao into the water. After finishing the cleaning, he took Yun Jiao out of the room.

Most of the people staying in the hotel were rich or noble. People entering the elevator one after another looked cold and calm, gradually squeezing Yun Jiao into a corner.