Chapter 21

"'Heart of the Ocean' is the top designer's confession to actor Bo. It's the only one in the world. Even if you want to imitate it, you shouldn't imitate it." You Ning shook her head with a smile, looking very regretful.

Yun Jiao was shocked by the origin of this bracelet and was speechless for a while. Although he knew that this bracelet could not be fake, You Ning's words still made him feel uncomfortable. He pinched the silver chain uncomfortably. .

"...This is not a fake." Yun Jiao still couldn't help but whispered.

You Ning tilted her head slightly and blinked: "Did I make a mistake? But this model is obviously the 'Heart of the Ocean'."

"Shall I take another look?"

He suddenly walked towards Yun Jiao. Yun Jiao subconsciously stepped back, but there was not much space behind him.

The temperature in the shade is not particularly high, but after staying there for nearly an hour, I can't help but feel a slight dizziness. The soil on his heel became soft and collapsed, and Yun Jiao's gaze fell straight to the sky.

Then the whole person was swallowed by the lake water.

The lake water that suddenly choked his mouth and nose made Yun Jiao panic for a moment, but fortunately, the place where he fell into the water was on the shore. After struggling for a few times, he felt that he had pulled up some grass on the shore.

However, Yun Jiao didn't have much time to pull his body out of the water by pulling on the grass on the shore. A force quickly grabbed his wrist and effortlessly pulled Yun Jiao up from the lake.

Yun Jiao felt as if he had just dipped into the lake briefly for a few seconds, and then ran out of the water with a confused look on his face.

The cool water wetted his thick black hair and cheeks, making Yun Jiao unable to open his eyes for a while. His whole body was soaked with water and pressed against his skin. But he didn't need to open his eyes to smell the scent of pheromones hitting his nostrils.

"What are you doing?" Bo Yanchen's voice came from his side, and the heat from his palms easily seeped into Yun Jiao's waist through the wet clothing.

Yun Jiao didn't hear any other sounds except his own breathing and slight coughing. All the movements seemed to be silenced by Bo Yanchen's words that were cold enough to chill people's hearts.

Shao Xia panicked for a moment after seeing Yun Jiao accidentally fall into the water. When he was about to step forward to pull him up, a tall figure quickly passed by and pulled the omega back from the water in the blink of an eye.

After seeing Bo Yanchen's face, Shao Xia's heart seemed to have stopped for a moment.

I don't know if it's shock or horror.

I remember hearing some celebrities joke on the screen that Bo Yanchen looks good even when he is angry, sharp and stunning, like the snow on the top of a glacier that never melts all year round.

But now Shao Xia secretly glanced at the pale You Ning beside him and felt that those celebrities had never seen Bo Yanchen angry with his own eyes.

"Mute?" Bo Yanchen's eyes swept back and forth between the two people's faces, and finally stopped on You Ning's face.

Yun Jiao tried hard to wipe away the water droplets on his cheeks. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the remaining water droplets on his eyelashes falling gently on his face from above his sight. At the same time, Bo Yanchen put a light coat on his body.

"What's wrong?" Dao Xueping, who had finally persuaded Bo Yanchen to let him go out for a walk, stepped on her high heels and caught up. She didn't understand why Bo Yanchen suddenly ran here.