Chapter 1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family

Alert: The first chapter of the story is slow and dry, which may be boring for some readers as it is also a long chapter. However, readers are encouraged to read until chapter 1.3 before forming an opinion.

.

.

.

The morning sun had just started to peek through the curtains of the Bangtan residence. Y/n was still lost in her dreamland. Today, It was Suga's turn for waking her up for school.

 Today, It was Suga's turn for waking her up for school

Suga: (walked in room) "Y/n, it's time to wake up. You've got school, kiddo."

There was no response. Suga sighed, and went near her and leaned in closer.

Suga: (speaking a bit louder) "Baby, you need to get up. You have ten minutes or else you will be late."

Y/n: (mumbled inside the duvet) "Oppa five more minutes..."

Suga: (serious) "No more five minutes; I know you will not wake up."

After waiting for a few moments with still no movement from Y/n, Suga decided to give her a final warning.

Suga: (sighs) "Alright, I'm giving you ten minutes. If you're not up by then, Taehyung will come up."

Suga went upstairs to his room to grab his files and bag. 

10 minutes later,

He returned to check on Y/n, but she was still sleeping. He went downstairs. Taehyung was eating his breakfast with the other members.

 Taehyung was eating his breakfast with the other members

Suga: (walking downstairs) "Tae, your turn. Y/n's still not up."

Taehyung chuckled, putting down his strawberry Juice. "Got it, Hyung. I'll wake her up." He went upstairs to Y/n's room.

Taehyung: (knocking on Y/n's door) "Y/n, wake up! You have to go to school, sleepyhead."

No answer. He opened the door and saw Y/n still asleep. He went near her bed and sat beside her.

Taehyung: "Baby, wake up now; you're already late."

Y/n moved a bit but didn't wake up. Taehyung laughed to himself, thinking what was his thinking by knocking the door and waking her up like this, she is a heavy sleeper unless you shake her she is not going to wake up.