Chapter 2.5: Scolding because of Skateboard.

After 4 pm, the sun seemed to be less harsh, so you both went to the park.

Even after tired day at hospital instead of choosing to rest on his leave he decided to spend some time with you

Jhope is not good at skateboarding he knew basics but still find it hard to balance. Meanwhile you are good at it but you are still in learning process. You both were learning new tricks making sure you don't fall.

Jhope: "Are you ready."

Y/n: "I've got this, oppa!"

Jhope playfully ruffles your hair.

Jhope: "alright, let's see what you've got."

Taking turns attempting ollies and kickflips, Jhope keeps a watchful eye on you. You wobble a bit but manage to stay on your feet.

Jhope: "not bad, Princess! You're getting the hang of it."

Y/n: "Thanks, Jhope oppa! Now it's your turn. Show me your moves."

Taking the skateboard from you, Jhope puts on a mock serious expression.

Jhope: "watch and learn, kiddo."

As he attempts a trick, Jhope wobbles unexpectedly, nearly losing his balance. you were controlling your laugh and looking towards Jhope while he was looking at you. As soon as you did an eye contact both of you burst out of laugh.

Jhope: "I guess I need more practice too."

He hands the skateboard back to you.

Y/n: (teasing) "I will teach you, Don't worry oppa."

Jhope laughs and watches you doing tricks. You were using it in turns, while encouraging each other.

As the sun dips lower, casting long shadows, you and Jhope decide to take a break on a bench. Snacking and chatting about your day.

Jhope: "I'm proud of you, Y/n. Even if I'm not the best skateboarder."

He patted your back.

Y/n: "Thanks Oppa for spending time with me."

Time flew by and they decided to return home. They headed towards the car after having their snacks.

Bangtan residence - Evening, 6 pm