Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot

As you entered the house after saying goodbye, Jimin was ready with a tablet and glass in his hand; it was time for your medication

Jimin: "Baby, take your medicines. Come here."

Y/n: "Uh, coming."

You didn't want to take medicine, but you had promised not to make a fuss, so you quietly came towards Jimin

You didn't want to take medicine, but you had promised not to make a fuss, so you quietly came towards Jimin. After taking a sip of water, you started to panic when you noticed Taehyung holding a syringe.

Y/n: (scared) "Oppa, no injection, please."

You started moving backward, but Taehyung held you.

Taehyung: (strict) "Princess, you promised you wouldn't throw any tantrums."

Jimin: (pointing towards the sofa) "Baby, come sit here."

Y/n: (teary eyes) "Please, Oppa, I really can't. The injection from the other day hurt for two days. I can't bear that pain again."

Taehyung: (soft) "Y/n, but they were heavy doses; this injection will not hurt like the other day."

Y/n: (teary eyes) "Oppa, please. I don't want it."

Taehyung remembered that day and looked towards Jimin. They both felt inclined to skip it, but before deciding on their own, they thought of consulting Jin first. He called Jin.

[On the phone]

Taehyung: "Hello, Hyung."

Jin: "Hello, Tae. What's going on?"

Taehyung: "Hyung, actually..." (paused, as he was worried about whether Jin would agree or not)

Jin: (concerned) "Actually? Is something wrong? Is the baby all right?"

Taehyung: "Yeah, yeah, she's fine, actually..." (explained the situation)

Jin: "Oh, I see. Let me talk to Suga first."

Jin and Suga discussed the situation and thought that maybe they could skip this shot. Recovery might be slower, but at least Y/n wouldn't be upset. They didn't want to see her sad anymore.