Chapter 5.8 Continuation

While Rose gritted her teeth because she knew Sujin and Jiyeon are doing this to bully you.

Teacher: (smiling) "Ah, it seems like Y/n is the go-to choice here. Y/n, are you willing to help me with this report?"

Y/n: "But miss, I can't write (You show your casted arm)."

Teacher: "Don't worry; you can type instead of writing. You can use the computer lab after school, and I am not in a hurry; we still have 1 week to submit."

You looked at your friends, and Rose and Yunjin were nodding as no, while Jay and Jake looked at each other with tense faces.

Teacher: "Y/n? If it's not convenient for you, then don't stress yourself, dear. I will ask another student to do it."

The teacher started looking around to choose another student while others started murmuring, as no one wanted to wait after school to do some boring report. Jay sighed and was about to raise his hand.

Y/n: (nervous smile) "Okay miss, I will do it."

Teacher: (concerned) "Thank you, Y/n. I am glad you chose to help me, but don't worry; Sooha will also help you in some part. The report involves more research and creative thinking. You can certainly contribute your ideas. If you want, we can ask other students to help too."

Y/n: (smile) "No miss, it's okay. I can do my part alone; I don't need help."

After listening to your words, Rose, Yunjin, Jay, and Jake facepalmed themselves.

Teacher: (smiles) "Okay then, meet me in the teachers' room after school. (looking towards Sooha) Sooha, you too."

Y/n: (nodding) Okay, Miss.

As the class disperses, Sujin and Jiyeon smirk, believing they've successfully manipulated the situation.

Y/n: (in mind) (looking at Sujin and Jiyeon) "So you both think it's easy to bully me, now wait and watch; you will see what Kim Y/n is."

English Teacher: Thank you, Y/n. I appreciate your willingness to help. We'll discuss the details later.

You both nodded, and the teacher left the class. You sat down, and Rose turned at you, giving you angry stares.

Rose: (angry) "Y/n, are you out of your mind?"

Yunjin: (worried) "How will you work in this condition?"

Y/n: (smile) "Don't worry, guys. I can do it."

Rose: (angry) "Don't you know they did it on purpose? Are you this naïve?"

Yunjin: (worried) "True, I won't let them bully you anymore."

Y/n: (chuckle) "Do you think they can bully me? Not unless I am allowing them to."

Rose: (angry) (mocking) "Not unless I am allowing them. Hehe, very funny. As if last time they took your permission before pushing you inside the pool and slapping you."

Y/n: (nervous) "No, it's not like that. I will explain to you later. For now, all I know is I can do the report without getting into trouble."

Yunjin: (worried) "But Y/n...(cut)"

Jake: (smirk) "Let her do it, guys. And what's the point of stopping her? Does she ever listen to us?"

Jay: (cold) "True, after all, who are we to interfere in her life, right?"

Y/n: (fading smile) "Jay, how could you say that?"