Chapter 6: New beginnings

Time skipped to 3 PM. 

You and Sooha were working in the computer lab after school

You and Sooha were working in the computer lab after school. As the clock ticked on, you both made significant progress on your research. The computer lab was completely silent, and the continuous tap-tap of keys and soft mouse clicks were clearly heard. After an hour, Sooha glanced at you with a smile.

Sooha: (smiling) "Hey, Y/n, we're almost done with our research part. How about we head home early and finish up our respective parts of the report?"

Y/n: (nodding) "That sounds like a great idea. We can work on our own parts individually and then merge them together later."

Sooha: "Perfect. Let's pack up and head out."

You both saved your progress, shut down the computers, and gathered your belongings. Sooha helped you wear your backpack. After leaving the computer lab, you felt a sense of relief because the report was about to be completed.

Y/n: (smiling) "We make a pretty good team, don't we?"

Sooha: (smiling back) "Thanks to you, I never thought we would work along."

Y/n: "Definitely. I'm feeling good about our progress."

Sooha: "Me too."

Together, you walked in the school hallway. The cool breeze from the windows made you feel refreshed after hours spent in front of the computer screens. As you made your way down the corridor, you reached your classroom and noticed your friends hadn't left yet.

Y/n: (turning to Sooha) "See you tomorrow, Sooha. I gotta go, message me once you are done with your report."

Sooha: (waving to you) "You got it, Y/n. Have a good evening!"

Y/n: (smiling) "Thanks, Sooha. You too!"

With a wave, you parted ways with Sooha and entered the classroom, 

Y/n: (smiling) (holding your backpack strap) "Hey, everyone! Why are you all still here? I thought you'd have left by now

Y/n: (smiling) (holding your backpack strap) "Hey, everyone! Why are you all still here? I thought you'd have left by now."

Rose: (looking up) "Hey, Y/n! Oh, we're just finishing up cleaning the class."