Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury

Checkup room Inside Jhope's Cabin,

Because of your lobby incident, You got some small cuts on your legs and hands from the broken glass

Because of your lobby incident, You got some small cuts on your legs and hands from the broken glass. You winced in pain while examining your leg, and Jimin noticed.

Jimin: (concerned) "I guess we should take care of those cuts now."

Y/n: (pouting) "It's hurting, Oppa."

Namjoon: "Don't worry, we'll clean and bandage them up."

Taehyung: (sarcastically) "Obviously, it will hurt. What were you thinking? Running on an open field or something?"

You pouted and looked at Jin, but instead, you got scolded.

Jin: (scolding) "Who told you to run in a lobby full of people? Because of you, even the nurse got hurt."

Y/n: (guilty) "I am sorry, Oppa."

Jin: (scolding) "You should apologize to her, not me. (cupping your cheeks) You could have gotten seriously hurt, and next time, don't repeat this, understood?"

You nodded, and Taehyung and Jungkook carefully started removing the glass pieces from your skin. You winced and gritted your teeth as the pain intensified.

Taehyung: (gentle) "It's okay, Baby. Almost done."

Y/n: (softly crying) "It's paining a lot."

Once they finished, the nurse handed a tray with all the required antiseptics to Taehyung. As Taehyung started cleaning the cuts on your hands, you couldn't help but let out small whimpers.

Y/n: "Ouch, that stings."

Jungkook: (comforting) "Baby, almost done with your hands. Then we'll take care of your legs."

After hands, they cleaned the leg wound and then bandaged it.

Taehyung: (smiling) "There you go, all patched up."

Suddenly, Y/n felt a sharp pain in her hand and whimpered in pain.

J-Hope: (concerned) "Princess, are you okay? Did something happen?"

Y/n: (wincing) "My hand... it hurts even more now."

Suga: (examining her hand) "We need to check this carefully. The fall might have caused more damage."

J-Hope: "This doesn't look good. We might need an X-ray to see if it's fractured."

Y/n: (worried) "Fractured? But I thought it was just a scratch."

J-Hope: (sarcastic) "It was never a scratch to begin with. First, it was internal bleeding, and then after your brave act of running away, it made it worse. Bravo, Y/n, I am so proud of you."

Y/n: (nervous) "Ehehe!!!!"

Jin: (holding your ear) "What Hehe? We are not praising you here!!"

Y/n: "Ouch!!!! Oppa, it's hurting!!!"