Appreciation post

Okay so before continuing reading next chapters I want to take some time of you to show my gratitude and announce something, 

First of all Thank you so much showing so much of love to this book 💓

Some facts about this book:

"I never thought this book would receive this much love and recognition. From watching and reading fanfiction to writing one myself, my journey began. From 1 read to 26k reads, it's still going on.

Originally, this book was just supposed to be a BTS one-shot. I never intended for it to stretch this far. When I wrote this story, my initial idea was to show Y/n's hand injury, her fear of syringes, and her anger towards her brothers. After bringing her back home, it was supposed to end (max in 3-4 parts). This story never originally planned to reach this many chapters.

When I thought to post it on Wattpad, I decided to give the story some background before directly going to the fracture scene. I started with an introduction, then Jimin's whereabouts. Y/n's friends like Rose, Yunjin, Jake, and Jay suddenly came into the picture, more like I edited it at the last minute before posting.

Y/n did have a bully in my initial script (Jiyeon), but Y/n was supposed to be scared of her bully and an introverted person. Then I changed my thought because in most fanfiction, Y/n has the same weak character. So, I tried giving Y/n a fierce personality. The challenge was how a person could bully a strong-willed girl. I was not sure how to give the bully a stronger and more backstabbing reason, which could surprise the readers and Y/n too. That's how Hyejin came into the picture. Still, it took me a lot of time to think of a reason for Hyejin and Sujin to bully Y/n. Honestly, I am not satisfied with that reason. Maybe in the future, if I get a better idea and if it's editable, I will edit it out.

Many scenes were added and twisted at the last minute. For example, skateboard, mind reading scenes, Jay and Jake's argument, the swimming pool scene, the entry of Hyejin, Jimin's injury, Jungkook's apology—these scenes were never planned but still happened, and the feedback came back quite good.

I know currently more than 800 people are invested in this story, but it's high time to bring this story to an end. Don't worry; I am not ending it right away, but I can say it will end after 30 chapters.

So, no more new requests. For the people whose requests are still pending, I am adding them soon, but it will take time as I have many things under my hands. So, have patience. The request of Jimin being sick and BTS taking care of him will also be added, and the request of Jimin scolding Y/n for skipping a meal and having to be put on an IV will also be added soon."

And lastly shout out to some user accounts who comment often:

Fantasybubble7

mihaela2778

Svgvbn

_irispearl_

Hania1810245

Forever_0770

Bangtansdew

Ss_2023

clownstayy

sweeetzzzz21

Inkspire

Prashi25

Dreamyaroha

Sorry if anyone missed and appreciate each and every reader who my FF but for now only know name of these people so I call out those name and also shout out to all my follower Thank you so much 💜💜 

Next chapter is uploading tomorrow...!!!