Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness

In Y/n's ward,

Time: 5 am,

As the sun began to rise, J-Hope took his turn to watch over Y/n. Exhausted from the long night, he sat on the chair beside her bed, but sleep quickly overtook him, and he dozed off, unaware of the passing time.

Time skips to 9 am,

Hours passed, and the room remained quiet except for the soft sounds of Y/n's breathing and the beeping of the machines. Eventually, Y/n began to stir. Her eyelids fluttered open, and she blinked, trying to focus on her surroundings,

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up blinking against the brightness of the room. I saw J-Hope Oppa sleeping soundly in the chair beside me. I tried to speak, but my voice came out weak and hoarse.

"Oppa?" I whispered, reaching out to touch his arm.

As I tried to sit up, a dull ache throbbed through my head, and I winced, my hand instinctively moving to my forehead. That's when I felt the sharp prick in my hand. Confused, I followed the thin tube from the needle to the IV bag hanging beside my bed. Memories of the school incident flooded back, and I realized I was in the hospital.

J-Hope Oppa stirred and slowly opened his eyes, blinking in confusion at first as he woke. "Princess? You're awake," he said, his voice was filled with relief.

I nodded weakly, still trying to process everything. "What happened?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

His expression softened, and he explained yesterday's incident. As he spoke, I felt a guilty for worrying everyone.

"I'm sorry," I murmured, tears welling up in my eyes. "I didn't mean to cause so much trouble."

He shooked his head, reaching out to pat my hand reassuringly. "Don't apologize, baby. We were all so worried about you. Just focus on getting better now."

I nodded.

End of Pov.

Jhope: (smile) "Let me call the others."

With trembling fingers, J-Hope dialed Namjoon's and Jungkook's numbers, his heart racing with anticipation. Jungkook arrived first, rushing into the room.

Jungkook: (worried) "Baby, are you okay? Does your head hurt? You fell pretty hard."

You managed a weak nod. Before you could say anything, Namjoon entered the room. He glanced at you briefly, checking on your IV flow and stats, before turning to J-Hope.

Namjoon: (cold) "Hyung, Jungkook can over from here. You should go and rest."

J-Hope hesitated for a moment, but seeing the concern in Jungkook's eyes, he reluctantly nodded and stood up from the chair.

Jhope: (smile) "Take care of her, Jungkook, I'll be back soon"

J-Hope said softly, patting Jungkook's shoulder before giving you a reassuring smile.