Bonus Part: Movie Night

After dinner, they decided to have some family time. They went upstairs and sat on the couch. 

Y/n sat comfortably between Namjoon and Jimin

Y/n sat comfortably between Namjoon and Jimin. They decided to have a movie night as it's been so long since they had one.

J-Hope: "So, what movie should we watch tonight?"

Jin: (excited) "Rom-com."

Taehyung: "Naah, so boring. Let's watch a horror movie."

Suga: "How about a comedy? I don't think Y/n is going to enjoy a horror movie."

Jimin: "Maybe we should ask her which one she wants to watch."

Y/n: "Oppa, let's watch a horror comedy then."

Namjoon: "Sounds perfect."

Suga: (laughing) "Okay."

They settled on a horror comedy movie and enjoyed the scary chills and laughter. You were in Namjoon's arms.

As the movie continued, after a ghost appeared, they started teasing Y/n.

J-Hope: (Turning to Y/n) "Y/n-ah, are you scared?"

Y/n: (Trying to maintain her composure, but her heart is racing) "No, oppa, I'm not scared."

Jungkook: (sarcastic) "Come on, J-Hope Hyung, she's only scared of needles, not ghosts."

Y/n: (hitting his arm) "Yaah, Oppa!"

Taehyung: (Also laughing) "Yeah, come on, Y/n-ah. Don't be such a scaredy-cat."

Suga: (Rolling his eyes) "Whatever. Just keep watching the movie."

Jimin: (Putting his arm around You) "Okay guys, pay attention to the movie."

As they continued watching the movie, the tension in the horror comedy scene started to build. Suddenly, a ghostly figure appeared on the screen, and Y/n let out a startled gasp, her eyes widening in surprise, unknowingly burying her face in Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin: (Smirking) "Y/n, are you scared?"

Y/n: (Trying to sound brave) "No, Jimin oppa, I'm not scared at all."

Taehyung: "Yeah, and look at you, the tough cookie, scared of a little ghost!"

Suga: "I thought you said you wanted a horror comedy. This is the comedy part!"

J-Hope: (Controlling laugh) "Oh, come on, Y/n! It's just a movie!"

Y/n: (Fake smile) "Yeah yeah, I'm not scared."

But just as she said that, another jump scare made her jump in her seat, and she let out an involuntary yelp, gripping onto Namjoon's arm.

Namjoon: (Chuckling) "You sure about that, baby?"

Y/n: (embarrassed) "Okay, maybe a little scared."

Suga: (Teasing) "Just a little, huh? You practically jumped out of your skin."