Chapter 6.3 Friends for life

You rang the doorbell, and the maid opened the door for you

You rang the doorbell, and the maid opened the door for you. As you entered the house,

Y/n: (happy) "Ajumma, I am so happy today."

Maid: (happy) (closing the door) "Oh, what has you so happy today?"

Y/n: (walking towards the living room) "Finally, after so many days, things between me, Jay, and Jake are getting back to normal."

Maid: (walking with you) "That's very good news. Finally, both masters are not angry now."

Y/n: (nodding) "Yes, it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

Maid: (smiling) "I'm glad to hear that. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

Y/n: (thinking) "Hmm, maybe some juice and snacks."

Maid: (nodding) "Alright, I'll prepare some pancakes for you. Why don't you go and change first?"

Y/n: (grateful) "Thank you, Ajumma. You're the best."

Maid: (kindly) "It's my pleasure, dear. I'll bring it to you shortly."

(Your maid has been working in your house since your skateboard accident when you were 9 years old, but at first, she used to work in Jay and Jake's house. After your parents' death, you used to stay at Jay or Jake's house, so your families mostly kept you three together. She was the one who used to babysit you all, so she knows Jay and Jake's nature very well.)

Your brothers were still not back. You changed into more comfortable clothes and went downstairs. 

You sat at the dining table and while eating, you received a text from Sooha

Sooha: Hi Y/n, sorry to say this but I suddenly caught a cold.

Y/n: Oh no, I hope you feel better soon.

Sooha: I won't be able to come in tomorrow. I'll send my part over, but I won't be able to attend in person.

Y/n: Don't worry about tomorrow, just focus on getting well. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Sooha: Yes, Thank you Y/n.