Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things

Next morning at 10 am,

Namjoon was ready to leave with his tiny suitcase, but Y/n was not ready to let him go

Namjoon was ready to leave with his tiny suitcase, but Y/n was not ready to let him go. She followed him all over the house, holding his coat with one hand.

Jin: (softly) "Princess, leave him now; he has to reach the airport before 12, he is already running late."

Y/n: (teary-eyed) "Oppa, please stay for some more time."

Namjoon: (cupping her face) "Baby, I have to go now. What do you want from there? I will bring it for you."

Y/n: (hugging him) "I don't want you to go."

Namjoon: (patting her back) "Y/n, don't cry, bub. I promise I will be back soon."

Y/n: (crying) "Oppa, please don't go."

Jin: (worried) "Y/n, enough now. Let go of your Oppa."

Y/n: (crying) "No, I won't."

Namjoon got on his knees and started wiping her tears. Y/n was looking down, and tears were continuously streaming down her eyes.

Namjoon: (soft smile) "Princess, are you taking revenge on me for not letting you go to summer camp?"

She nodded no, and he made her look up at him by holding her chin.

Namjoon: (wiping her tears) "Don't cry, Y/n. Oppa has to leave because it's really important."

Y/n: (sobbing) "Is it more important than me?"

Namjoon: (smiling) "Not at all. You are the most important in my life and will always be my first priority. But it doesn't mean that I should neglect my patients just to stay at home and have fun, right?"

Y/n understood Namjoon's words and nodded.

Namjoon: (calm) "So, what's your opinion? Should I go or not?"

Y/n: (sniffling) "Sorry, Oppa. I was only thinking for myself."

Namjoon: (kissing her forehead) "That's like my good girl."

Suga: (teasing) "So, shall we leave now, or does this goodbye session need more time?"

Namjoon: (laughing) "Let's go."

As Namjoon and Suga turned to leave, Jay entered with a small handbag.

Jay: (smiling) "Hyung, may I come in?"

Jhope: (smiling) "Jay, come in. Why are you even asking? This is your house too."

Taehyung: "Good morning, Jay. Are you here to meet Y/n?"