3.9 Family concern

At Jake's home, 

you three entered the house while Jay's mom was also at Jake's home

you three entered the house while Jay's mom was also at Jake's home. After hearing that you were missing, they both got worried for you. They came towards you as soon as they saw you. Jake's mom sees your wound and panics. Jay's mom and Jake's mom both run towards you.

Jay's mom: "Baby, where were you? You know how much worried we were."

Jake's mom (looking at your lip): "Y/n dear, what happened? How did you get hurt?"

Y/n: "Mom actually, Uhhh."

You always called both of them mom instead of aunty because they asked you to do so. Before you could say anything, Jake interrupted.

Jake: "Mom actually someone pushed her at the park, and she fell down, that's why she is hurt."

After listening to this, Jake's mom held his ear.

Jake: "Ahh mom, leave me, ouch."

Jake's mom (scolding): "I know you must be the one who pushed her. You love to bully her."

Jake: "Mom, it's not like that, I swear you can ask Y/n."

Y/n: "Mom, he is right, he didn't do anything. It's true someone else pushed me; that's why I got hurt."

Jay's mom: "Where were you both when she fell?"

Jay: "We were searching for her at that time; we were not with her when she falls."

Jake's mom (scolding): "Y/n, what were you doing at the park? Weren't you supposed to come straight home after school or at least stay with them?"

Jake (interrupting): "Can you leave my ear now?"

Y/n: "I am sorry, actually I was the one who told them to go without me and went to grab some things from my locker."

Jay's mom: "Okay, but why did you go to the park then?"

You again remembered everything and were on the verge of crying. Jay noticed and replied,

Jay: "She was missing her mom and dad that's why."

After listening to him, Jake's mom finally left his ear and came towards you and hugged you.

Jake's mom (worried): "Aww my baby, come here. What made you miss them; you have us right?"

Y/n: "Something reminded me of them, that's why. But don't worry, mom, I am fine now."

Jay's mom: "Well, we're just glad you're okay. You had us really worried for a moment. Next time, make sure to let us know where you're going, alright?"

Y/n: "I promise, Mom. I didn't mean to worry you all, I am sorry."

Jay's mom: "Well, now that you're back and safe, let's get you cleaned up."