Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)

Flashback: Meanwhile at convenience store around 4:00 pm when Y/n was buying School stuff.

At the convenience store:

Jimin: "Tae, remember when we used to load up on snacks for school?"

Taehyung: "Yeah, we'd sneak in cookies during lectures."

Jimin: (smiling) "Yeah, good times."

Taehyung: "Y/n loves snacks, but we should be careful not to get her anything too unhealthy."

Jimin: "Yeah, we're doctors now. We should try to avoid some unhealthy options."

Jungkook: "But I think it's okay to eat snacks; let's not restrict her in those terms."

Taehyung: "We are not restricting her; she can eat whatever she loves just in limits, as we all know she has a weak immune system, she gets sick very often."

Jimin: "Yeah, I totally agree with Tae, and she even has cavities."

Jungkook: "Hyung, come on, is there any kind of snack in this world that is healthy and tasty at the same time?"

Taehyung: "Relax Jungkook; we don't care if it's healthy or unhealthy. Anything is fine unless it has too much sugar and drinks which has soda."

Jimin: "And don't forget to check if it has peanuts in it; she has an allergy."

Taehyung: "We know Hyung, buy chocolate powder or other flavored powders. She always avoids milk unless we add some flavor to it."

Jimin: "And yeah, she never says no to yogurt; it's her all-time favorite."

Jungkook (smiling): "Don't forget the banana milk too. It's my favorite."

Taehyung (teasing Jungkook): "Ah, Jungkook, the banana milk addict! Remember when he used to run behind us if we drank his banana milk."

Jimin (playing along): "And do you remember when Jin Hyung once checked your backpack and found secret stashes of strawberry Juice and Jam."

Taehyung (laughing): "Alright, alright, you got me."

Jungkook (smiling): "Okay then let's buy some Ramen and cup noodles; she can't live without it."

Jimin (laughing): "And Choco chip cookies too, remember we have to load them for the cookie-bribery game!"

Taehyung (laughing): "Ohh yeah, I almost forgot about that."

Taehyung's phone chimes, and he gets a notification from Jin:

"We're going to Frozen Bottle Café. Meet us there and forward this message to Namjoon too."

Jungkook (curious): What happened? Is it from the hospital?

Jimin: Is it from Jin Hyung?

Taehyung: "Yeah, Jin Hyung. They went to Frozen Bottle Café. He asked us to meet there when we're done."