Chapter 4. Y/n's Injury

It's been 3 days since Y/n's summer holidays started. She is much better now after the past incident at school with Sujin and Hyejin. 

Everyone went to the hospital, as always, and Y/n was sketching in the backyard. While the maids were busy working in the kitchen, one of them came to check on her but went inside after seeing Y/n busy sketching.

After some time, Y/n saw a colorful butterfly, a mix of pink and blue shades, which was very pretty and attractive. She kept her book aside and went to catch that butterfly. She was running all over the backyard while chasing it and missed it twice.

The butterfly went up onto the tree, and Y/n decided to climb up. She reached the top and finally caught the butterfly. She opened her palm slowly to watch it carefully, and after adoring it for a few minutes, she released it. There was a wide smile on her face when the butterfly flew away, spreading its beautiful wings. It went out of her sight after going inside one of the leaves. 

Y/n got curious and tried to open that leaf, but it was her bad luck; her leg slipped, and she fell down. The tree was not high, but Y/n took the fall on her arm, causing it to be injured badly.

Y/n: (in mind) "Ouch!!! What should I do now? If Oppa got to know about this I will get another lecture. I just got hurt a few days ago, and now this happened. Oh, god please save me."

You looked at your arm, and it was bleeding a little bit. But it wasn't that serious just a scratch

Y/n: (to herself) "Hmm, it's not that bad, I guess. I can first aid it myself, and then it will be fine. But should I tell this to Oppa? I will be dead meat if they know about this, and what if they take me to the hospital, no way."

She stood up while dusting her clothes and then looked around to check if anybody saw her falling down. She let out a sigh and decided to hide it from her brothers.

Y/n: (Sigh) "Thank God, no one is here. If I treat it myself and hide it for a few days, then I think no one will know about this incident. Yes, it's the best idea for now to avoid scolding and going to that scary place."

She went to her room, cleaned her wound, and put the ointment that Jay and Jake brought last time for her shoulder scratch.

Time skips to 2 days.

For the next few days, Y/n did her best to hide her pain and injury. She used her other hand for everything and covered her injured arm by wearing a long-sleeved top.

At Night, 

Everyone gathered for dinner, and Your hand was paining thats why you weren't in mood of eating anything so you were just stared at your plate while bearing the pain

Everyone gathered for dinner, and Your hand was paining thats why you weren't in mood of eating anything so you were just stared at your plate while bearing the pain. Jimin had a doubt as you are lately isn't yourself and acting differently. So, he asked,

Jimin: (concerned) "Baby, you've been acting a bit off lately. Is everything okay?"

Y/n: (nervous) "Oh, I'm just bored, Oppa. Nothing to worry about."