Chapter 3.3: Rose's House

Next day Morning- 10 Am

Outside Y/n's house, 

Jake and Jay chatting and teasing Y/n while waiting for her to join them

Jake: (leaning on the wall) "Jay, you think Y/n is already planning to avoid the study session?"

Jay: (smirking) "Knowing Y/n, she's probably considering it. But we'll drag her to Rose's house if we have to."

Jake: "Good luck with that. She's got the stubbornness of a mule."

Just as they continued teasing, You came out of gate, while backpack slung over your shoulder.

Y/n: (rolling eyes) "I can hear you both from inside, you know."

Jake: (grinning) "Just stating the facts, Princess. Ready for a group study with Jake's popular jokes?"

Y/n: (sarcastically) "Oh, I can hardly contain my excitement. Lead the way, gentlemen."

They started walking towards Rose house while Jay and Jake exchanged playful glances and spoke

Jake: "Btw Jay, how long does it take for Y/n to get ready? she must understand we are not going to a fashion show; it's just a study session."

Jay: (smirking) "You know Y/n. Always meticulous about everything. she must be probably trying to find the perfect pen or something."

As they shared a laugh, Y/n was giving them glare.

Y/n: (rolling your eyes) "Guys I am right here."

Jake: "Ohh Jay, do you hear someone except us both?"

Y/n: (angry) "Alright, alright, go on making fun of me as if I'm not there."

You fold your hands and start walking fast leaving them behind. They ran towards you and Jake hold your neck with his arm.

Jake: "Oh come on we are just joking"

Y/n: "Ahh jake you are choking me."

Jake: "First stop being mad then I will leave you"

You slap on Jake's arm continuously because its getting hard for you to breath

Y/n: (coughing) "Jake leave me."

Jay push Jake seeing your discomfort. While you start coughing and Jake feel bad for his mischief

Jay: "Are you okay?"

Y/n: (coughing) "I guess, Jake i will not leave you."

You said while hitting Jake on his hand.

Jake: "Ouch you cat, first catch me."

He starts running and you run behind him to hit him while Jay was sighing and following you both calmly because it was nothing new. After few minutes You and Jake stopped to catch breath and started laughing. Jay came from behind.