Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern

J-Hope: (concerned) "Jimin, why on earth would you put yourself in such a dangerous situation?"

Suga: (bluntly) "Getting stabbed, Jimin? Seriously? What were you thinking?"

Jin: (scolding) "Getting stabbed sounds like something out of an action movie. Do you think you're superhero or something? Can't you be more careful? What was the need to go between others' arguments... (starts his famous rap)"

Jimin: (apologetic) "I'm sorry, everyone. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just... I thought I could handle it alone."

J-Hope: (scolding) "From now on, no more secrets."

Taehyung/Namjoon: (apologetic) "And we're sorry for keeping it quiet. We just didn't want him to get scolded."

Jimin: (apologetic) "I didn't want to burden anyone. At that time, I didn't have an idea that the situation would get this serious, so I went to help them."

Namjoon: (while keeping a hand on Jimin's shoulder) "We're your family, Jimin. You are not burden to us and problems are meant to shared."

Jungkook was quietly listening the whole time seeing the atmosphere is getting tensed he decided to lighten the mood

Jungkook: (Smiling) "Guys, can we all just take a deep breath? It's just Jimin Hyung's health we're talking about. And he is fine now so why are you still scolding him"

Jimin managed a small smile at Jungkook.

Jungkook: (teasingly) "But Jimin-shii, you're not a superhero, you know. Next time, can you ty to do less dangerous adventures?"

Jimin: (smiling) "Ya Jungkook-aah, stop calling me Jimin-shii. Superhero is fine but I swear I didn't went their with the intention of hurting myself"

Jungkook: (teasingly) "Talking about superhero even they need backup squad and thats what we are here for, Avengers, assemble!"

Jimin: (sarcastic) "If we form the team I am sure it would be still me who will suffer because of you"

The others couldn't help but chuckle at Jungkook's and Jimin's bickering.

J-Hope: (smirking) "So, are you calling yourself Iron Man, Kook?"

Jungkook: (playfully) "Well, someone has to be the cool, tech-savvy one. We can name our team as Fantastic Seven."

Suga: (raising an eyebrow) "Fantastic Seven? Now where did this came from."

Jungkook: (playfully) "Well, I don't know we are seven and Fantastic too thats why, hehe we're a special edition. We don't follow the rules."

Suga: (sarcastically) "So, are we getting superhero costumes now?"

J-Hope: (excitedly) "Oh, I'm totally in! Imagine us performing surgeries in superhero costumes. The patients would love it!"

Suga: (sarcastically) "More like they will go into a coma even before the surgeries."

Jimin: (laughing) "Maybe not costumes, but we can definitely be each other's superheroes."

Namjoon: (smirking) "I like the sentiment, Jimin. Now, take some rest. It's already 3 am now."

Jin: (chuckles) "Alright, my Fantastic Seven. Remember, from now on, No more hiding things, okay? or else there would be no one worse than me"

Jungkook: (saluting) "Understood, Captain Jin!"

Jin: (chuckle) "I hope everyone understood the assignment"

Everyone: (laughing) "Ay Ay Captain"

Everyone started laughing. But then Namjoon suddenly stopped and questioned.

Namjoon: (serious) "By the way, if everyone is present here, then who is with Y/n?"

Jungkook chuckled nervously.

Jungkook: (nervous) "We were all worried for Jimin Hyung, so we informed maids to take care of her."

Namjoon: (worried)"You are not kidding, right? Like seriously, how can you all leave her alone?"

Jin: (nervous) "Namjoon, we didn't want to leave her alone either, but Jungkook insisted. We thought it would be okay since the maids are there."

At this point even Jin was scared of Namjoon, Jungkook looked aways from Namjoon's gaze and his smile slowly faded. He was ready to get scolded by Namjoon and then Namjoon sighed and continued

Namjoon: (sigh) "I swear, Jungkook, sometimes I wonder if you have your head on right."

Jungkook: (guilty) "I'm sorry. I was worried about Jimin Hyung, and you too left, saying it's an emergency, so I wanted to come to the hospital to check if everything was alright or not."

Everyone was quiet. It's Namjoon's nature to think of everyone, and he has always been most worried about Y/n since she is the youngest. They all loved Y/n, but at that time, they were most worried about Jimin.

Namjoon continued to glare at everyone, clearly not satisfied with the situation.

Namjoon: (scolding) "You all can't just leave her alone like that. What if something happens?"

Jungkook: (assuring) "Hyung, I promise she's fine. We left her with the maids, and they'll take care of her. Besides, she was really tired, so she's probably sleeping soundly."

Namjoon: (scolding) "This is not about the maids. It's about responsibility. You need to be more considerate. What if she wakes up, and no one is there? You know she gets scared easily."

Jin: (calming him down) "Namjoon, let's not ruin the mood. We're all here now, and Jimin is fine. I'm sure Y/n is safe at home too. We'll check on her as soon as we can."

Suga: (calm) "Okay now cut it off, you know Y/n is a sleepyhead. She must be in deep sleep, don't worry."

J-Hope: (laughing) "She's probably in her dream world. And even an earthquake can't wake her up."

Suga and Jhope said to ease the tension. Namjoon sighed and realised that arguing about it at this moment wouldn't change anything.

Namjoon: "Fine. This shouldn't happen next time"

Jungkook nodded and sighed in relief that Namjoon seemed to be letting it go, at least for now.

Jin: "Okay then, you all go home; I will stay back."

J-Hope: "I think you should go; I can stay back. You need to be at home in the morning to handle Y/n's needs. I have leave anyway. So, I can rest tomorrow."

Jin: (sigh) "I guess you're right, then let's go. Good night, Jimin."

Jimin: "Good night."

Everyone agreed and came out of Jimin's ward. Taehyung reminded everyone to sanitize themselves before leaving to avoid spreading the flu. And went back into Jimin's ward to give J-Hope a mask.

And after that they went to parking lot.