Chapter 5.3: Family outing

Next few days,

Y/n went to Jay's house to talk with him through his mom's phone because he never replied to her when she messaged from her own.

Almost a month passed, and Y/n's hand almost healed; just a few more weeks, and she would be good to go. Jay and Jake were also back from camp, but they were still angry with her. Whenever she went to their house, Jay ignored her completely, and Jake talked to her, but it still felt odd because he had changed.

Today is Sunday, and the entire Bangtan family was at home, which rarely happens.

In Y/n's bedroom- At 8:30,

As morning sunlight filled her room through the curtains, Jin gently shook her shoulder

As morning sunlight filled her room through the curtains, Jin gently shook her shoulder. She groaned,

Y/n: (mumbled) "Oppa, can I sleep more, please?"

Jin (waking Y/N up): "Baby, it's time to get up. You can't sleep all day."

Y/N: (still half-asleep) "Oppa, please, 5 more minutes."

J-Hope entered the room.

J-Hope: (serious) "Baby, five more minutes? That's what you said ten minutes ago!"

Jin: (shaking his head) "I swear, what am I gonna do with you, Y/n."

J-Hope: (sighing) "Leave it, Jin Hyung, I already tried to wake her up some time ago."

Jin: (serious) "Baby, we are leaving, but make sure you come downstairs within 30 minutes."

Saying this, they left her room. J-Hope kept his arm around Jin's shoulder,

J-Hope: (smile) "So, what are you making for breakfast?"

Jin: (smile) "I am thinking of making Blueberry Pancakes, Y/N's favorite for breakfast."

J-Hope: "Woah, after a long time."

Jin: (chuckled) "Let's go, help me."

J-Hope: (rolling eyes) "Uhhh, I wasn't ready for that."

He knew she is definitely not waking up after 5 min, so he thought of letting her sleep for some more time until then he will make breakfast.

In kitchen- At 9:30,