Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts

At Jhope's Room.

Jin was reading a file as J-Hope entered to his room

Jin was reading a file as J-Hope entered to his room.  He noticed that Jin was looking at file but his mind was somewhere else.

J-hope: "Is everything alright? You look stressed"

Jin closed the file and looked towards J-Hope before answering.

Jin: "I think Namjoon is hiding something; he was acting weird downstairs."

J-Hope: "I thought the same. By the way, have you talked to Jimin since yesterday afternoon?"

Jin: (shook his head) "Nope, I haven't even seen him since yesterday morning. Even today, I haven't seen him around, nor received a single call. And Namjoon was the one who told us that he will not come home today; he has surgeries lined up. I am sure Namjoon and Jimin are hiding something."

J-Hope: "Let me try calling Jimin first."

Suga: "It's of no use; I already tried calling him twice since Namjoon left. It's switched off."

Jin: (raised eyebrow) "Were you eavesdropping on us?"

Suga: "Nope, not at all. I came to ask you about Jimin only, but you were already talking about him."

J-Hope: "When was the last time you met Jimin?"

Suga: (recalling) "I saw him day before yesterday at the hospital. He came to collect a file from me. Since then, I haven't seen or heard from him."

Jin (tensed): "Guys, I am not getting positive vibes now. I am going to the hospital."

J-Hope/Suga (worried): "We will also come."

Jin: (nodded) "Okay, let's go." 

They all came downstairs. As they were about to leave, Jungkook stopped them.

Jungkook: (curious) "Where are you all going? Is there a big emergency at the hospital?"

Jin: "Yes, something like that. Can you and Tae please look after Y/n while we are away?"