Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene

You flinched hard after hearing Namjoon shout. Namjoon rarely shouted at you, so seeing Jin and RM getting angry, your eyes filled with tears as you explained everything that happened that day.

Jin: (stern) "Baby, you should have told us immediately. It's getting bad; even blood is clotted. Do you even know how serious it is? If Namjoon hadn't noticed the injury, it would have turned severe."

Y/n: (guilty) "I'm sorry. I was scared that you would scold me."

Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes. Seeing her crying, they both calmed down their anger, and Namjoon hugged her tightly, whispering comforting words.

Namjoon: (soft) "It's okay, baby. Let's treat it now; it's already gotten worse."

Hearing Jin's voice and Y/n crying, others also started gathering in Namjoon's room. First, Jimin and Suga came running. Seeing Y/n crying in RM's arms, Jimin asked,

Jimin: (confuse) "Hyung, what happened? Why is Y/n crying?"

Jin: (while showing Y/n's arm to Jimin) "See this...!!!"

Jimin: (worried) "Baby, how did ...."

J-hope and Tae entered the room with Jungkook, which interrupted Jimin. Y/n held Jimin's hand, scared of Jungkook scolding, as Jimin always comforts her.

J-hope, after seeing Y/n's arm being a little bit purple, immediately started checking it and looked toward Jin.

Jin: (sigh) "Yes, it's because of blood clot, that's why I was scolding her. She was planning to hide it until w..."

Suga (interrupted Jin): "Y/n, why didn't you tell us about your injury?"

Y/N: Silent

Jhope: (scolding) "Keeping it a secret was not a good idea, Y/n. You should have told us earlier."

Y/N: Silent

Taehyung and Jungkook came near you and checked your wound.

Jungkook: (glaring at you) "Will someone tell us how this happened?"

Namjoon: "I will tell you (explains everything)."

Taehyung: (angry) "We pay those maids for nothing when they can't even take care of one kid."

He was about to leave the room to talk with the maids, but you held his hand to stop him. You finally broke the silence and said,

Y/n: (on the verge of crying) "Oppa, please don't say anything to them. I was careless; they have nothing to do with it."

Taehyung: (sighed) "I know you are careless; that's the only reason we hired them, Y/n."

Suga: (scolding) "This is high time now, Y/n. You got injured 4th time this month, and this one is very serious, and you still dared to hide it. If next time you do something like this, you will see the worst side of me."

Due to Suga's scolding, you felt guilty and scared. You refused to let them examine your arm and started to sob silently.

J-hope: "Chill, guys, she is still a kid. Don't pressure her."

Jungkook (sarcastically): "Kid? I guess she is still a toddler because only toddlers can't speak, so that's why she was not able to tell us about this."

Jin: (serious) "Exactly, I think the same."

Taehyung came near you, wiped your tears which were rolling down your cheeks, and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung: (cupped your cheeks) "I know you are afraid of getting scolded, that's why you hide it from us. But do you know how much you matter to us? and you are always careless; that's why we have to scold you."