Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology

In the car,

Jungkook was driving, Jin was sitting beside him, and you were sulking in the backseat, holding your plastered hand and looking out of the window with an angry pout

Jungkook was driving, Jin was sitting beside him, and you were sulking in the backseat, holding your plastered hand and looking out of the window with an angry pout. Jungkook looked toward you through the mirror.

Jungkook: (complaining) "Come on, baby, stop sulking now. I am sorry for my yesterday's behavior."

Y/n: (rude) "No, I am not going to forgive you."

Jin: (strict) "Princess, don't you think sometimes you forget your discipline? Do you want me to teach you how to talk politely with your older brother? Say sorry to Jungkook now."

Y/n: (angry pout) "I am sorry, Oppa, for being rude." 

Saying this, you continued looking out of the window, and Jin chuckled at your cute face.

Jungkook: (soft) "So, does my baby want ice cream, or chocolate, maybe some cookies too?"

You said nothing; Jin sighed, and Jungkook was still waiting for your answer.

Jin: (serious) "Princess, Jungkook is asking you something."

Y/n: No response.

Jungkook: (frustrated) (turning the steering wheel slightly) "Are you gonna stop sulking? Or shall I again take you to the hospital for another injection?"

Y/n: (eyes widen) "Noo, Wait C-chocolate. I want chocolate. Hmmp!!!"

Jungkook: (smirked) "Okay, as you wish." 

You sat with an angry pout, crossing your arms, and Jungkook tried to control his laughter at your action.

Jungkook parked the car at a convenience store, and he and Jin went inside to grab daily necessities for the kitchen and their evening/midnight snacks. Jungkook grabbed chocolate, ice cream, and cookies, making sure to grab all your favorites. Then, he went to buy medical supplies like bandages, painkillers, antiseptics, etc. After paying, they came back to the car.

Jin: (handing you a plastic cover) "Y/n, take this. Use this daily to cover your cast while bathing. In any condition, don't let your cast get wet."

You nodded, and Jungkook started driving the car.

At home, 

As you entered the house, Jin and Jungkook went to their bedrooms to freshen up, and you went to your room.